1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE Final Episode

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Mar 7, 2008.

1. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    I sat and read your story HE today in entirety. I have no words to describe how i feel now after reading, just still in amazement of the all the love that was flowing between everyone there. Love of priya, sharada, madhavan, nalini and swamiji and also kalpana repenting and trying to rectify herself. I have been hooked on to your stories for the past few days!! I read SHE yesterday and a couple of others last week. I have to literally pull myself away to get back to my work!!!! Hats off to you. Glad i stumbled upon this site!!!
    Aparna

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aparna,
    Thanks Aparna for your kind words. And more than that thanks for the time you gave to reading my stories.
    Having read these two you have to read A LOVE STORY. When you have free time just make an attempt. It's an 14-episode story which I completed on 9th October. You will have to read it fast as I have started working for my next serial.
    HE started with some viciousness and greed, but towards the end everything was engulfed by love. A LOVE STORY is love right from the first word to the last.
    Have a great day, Aparna.
    love,
    sridhar

3. AmritaPoorni

AmritaPoorni Bronze IL'ite

Hi Varalotti,

I am new to this forum and have just started reading the wonderful stories by the wonderful members of this site. I now feel lucky that I have become a member to this site. Yesterday I read all the episodes of HE. Some days back I had also read SHE. These are the only two serials of yours that I have read. I should thank you a lot for writing HE. A very wonderful and beutiful story with a perfect ending. Other than just the story I admired the beutiful teachings of Swamiji.

Once again thanks a lot for writing HE.

Love,
    AmritaPoorni :)

4. varalotti

Hi Amrita Poorani,
    It feels really nice to hear such good words almost a year after I finished this serial.
    After HE I wrote another serial called A LOVE STORY and now I am writing a serial called LOVE ALL.
    Whenever your time permits read these serials and let me know what do you think about them.
    love,
    varalotti
    sridhar

5. AmritaPoorni

AmritaPoorni Bronze IL'ite

Hi Varalotti,

I have already started reading the Love Story. I will soon write to you how I felt after I read the entire serial.

Love,
    AmritaPoorni :)

6. varalotti

Hi AmritaPoorni,
    thanks for the time.
    I am also writing a new serial called LOVE ALL. I have posted five episodes so far. Posted the fifth one only yesterday.
    Once you are finished with A Love Story, start reading LOVE ALL. This is the story about a women's web site something

7. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

hmmm i thought in usual filmy way swamiji would fix up priyas ailment....but in your usual way....you brought me back on to ground......PRIYAM is really a very apt word for their movement....however still i couldnt stop the tears flowing down my eyes....whenever I think of priyas state....i cant express anymore words.....hope she recovers soon and sees her Madhavan who is right next to her!!!!!!!!!!!

8. varalotti

Dear Srividya,
    Sorry for making you cry on the eve of a week-end. Hope your DH will not be cross with me for that. I have been very carefully reading your comments from Episode 1 through this final episode.
    I thought it will be difficult to guess the fact that Sethu and Madhavan is the same person. Very few people guessed in here in IL. I think you did it.
    In fact I was so attached to this story and translated the whole story into Tamil. Then I gave the script to one of my ardent fans. She told me that she would read through the whole night and wold call me the next day.
    i told her that if she is keeping normal speed she would come to chapter 15 around 10 30, 11 that night. At that time she would have an urge to call me. I told her to go ahead and make the call. I will wait for that. But she told me that she won't call me.
    But the call did come when the time was five to eleven. She was shocked out of blue to find that Sethu and Madhavan were the same person.
    That's the reason this could not be made into a movie unless you import a clever make-up artist (as Kamal did for Indian).
    With this serial I picked up a different style. And after this there would not be any major action in my serial. I tried to focus on love. You will see this when you move on to the other stories. In a way you are going in the chronological order.
    But did you read the thriller The Haunted House? That was the very first serial I wrote for IL way back in 2005.
    Incidentally today is my 4th year anniversary in IL. IyerViji has been kind enough to start the thread remembering the day.
    thanks for your time, Srividya. Eagerly looking forward to your comments on other stories as well.
    love,
    sridhar

9. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations to you Sridhar sir!! hoping to see you post more and more stories and give us more and more of your learnings and experiences....thank you again.....for writing such wonderful stories!!

10. varalotti

thanks a lot, Srividya for your kind wishes.
    love,
    sridhar