TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Thanks guys for all of you.
    i have few questions.Hope iam not bugging.
    Any one had Endometriosis chocolate cyst and had success in getting pregnant through IUI?.What were your issues along with cyst?.Like i also have right blocked tube.
    Pls. reply.
    My doctor firmly suggests us to go directly to IVF.
    I know its good to try IUI before IVF.
    Iam worried if clomoid aggravates the chocolate cyst condition ( that's what i heard).

2. Nive29

Nive29 New IL'ite

Thank you Vidya, Vasu, Confused, Radha, Ramya for the warm welcome. It feels wonderful to be received and accepted immediately.

I agree about the mind being a monkey and the million external pressures (added to our already confused mind[​IMG]).... as your thoughts keep going back to the same thing. It is almost like the story where the king gets a special hair oil to rectify his baldness and the only condition being he should not think of a monkey when applying it. Well, what do you think, every time he tried to apply he would think "I should not think of a monkey" [​IMG] So lets try to calm the mind and relax so that God can do what is best for us (sounds so easy to say, but almost impossible to do...)

Good luck and special prayers for special strength to all you great ladies :thumbsup

3. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Tweety, I don't know about your condition, but if you have a blocked tube, make sure they monitor which side you ovulate from before iui.

Vidya, she's doing well, thanks for asking. My mother will be here for another month or so and my mil will come for 3 months. That's the plan.

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Tweety,
    I am with a one side block. In the two HSGs i did, they showed up in different sides. So, can't really understand what is the meaning of blocks & how they get cleared on their own & appear on their own! So, my opinion is can't really trust those block. Just try until your heart says the 'only option for you is the IVF'. Thats what i did. I tried 6 IUIs after a laparoscopy. You may waste few money in this process, but you will be more confident in the steps you take.

I do have pcos effect in the form of insulin resistance. None said i have/had cysts, so i don't know what a cyst will look like. I tried 6 IUIs with clomid with these conditions alond with sperm issues. Nothing succeeded in preg but i tried all i could & took my step to IVF whole heartly.

There is nothing wrong in trying all options before reaching the last level of treatment!
    If the doc says the option left to you is only IVF, then ask about the facilities they have for IVF. Talk to them about IVF & the procedure details. You will come to know what they can offer to you. Then decide. If they are not of use for IVF, you can look for some hospitals which can offer you IUI & IVF. Go for one or two attempts of IUI & then if it didn't help, go for IVF. What ever your condition, before going for IVF, you will be with BCPs & with other hormone tablets to keep them in control. So, don't worry about the effects of clomid & other. This is all i could feel!

Now what you have to do is, find the best hospital that suits your requirement. Talk with the docs & then decide which is best to you!
    Baby dust to you...

Cool response Nive... Mind & monkey, really a good combo...
    Mind is faster than the fastest! It will go everywhere in a fraction of seccond!

5. nithyadavidson

nithyadavidson Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I went for treatment to Dr. Sivagami Gopinath in Surya Hospital. Now I have a 2 months baby. By God's grace did not have to do IUI before that itself my LO was formed. For one full year she just gave letroz and the 12th month gave hcg injection and that worked. Even I have heard Dr. Gopinath is specialized. But I did not go to him for treatment. I have heard for complication operations both of them are in the operation theater. All the Best. Baby dust to you:thumbsup

6. nithyadavidson

nithyadavidson Bronze IL'ite

Re: hai friends

Hi Anu,

Dont worry...your story is similar to mine. For 1 yr Dr gave letroz and Duphaston and in the 12th month she gave me HCG injection and said donot expect as my follicle are very small. But God did Miracle and clicked in the same month. Now I am blessed with 2 months baby.
    So more that Dr's opinion the All mighty has to decide. For sure will keep all the TTC in my prayers. All the best and baby dust to you

7. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

U r Totally rite Vasu!!

My Update:
    Yday i took the injection for follicle rupture;

The doctor asked me to take another injection during first week of july!!

Baby dusts to all ttc!!

Cheers
    Ramya

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
  8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Good to see you hear Nithya. Hope you & your LO are doing great. :) Take cre dear.

Hi Ramya,
    All the best Ramya. Hope this cycle clicks for you.
    Stay positive.
    Take care.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

9. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

hi friends,

I just came back from the trip. Yes had been to Garbharakshambigai & Karuvalarcheri Amman temples. Will post in detail in the separate thread for the ammans.

I prayed for all my sisters and friends here - Vasu,Radha, Sharanya,Raji,Vidya(VLR), Babydream,Ramya(bellatrix),tweetyfan,kushi,Bambli, Bhavani,Suja, Anu & Priyanka(from IVF thread),Sheshin and for all other friends struggling inTTC.sorry if I missed mentioning somebody's name here , but I prayed for all of us.

Overall it was a very satisfying trip, and in Karuvalarcheri amman temple, there was nobody except another couple. So we could do pooja without any hurry and the pujari also was very assuring.

Watched Raavanan yesterday, I really liked the picturisation and Vikram's acting. The story line is a bit weak and you may get a feeling that certain dialogues and scenes are thrust into the movie just to make it similar to Ramayanam, overall it was very satisfying as the movie runs really fast, Aish looks very pretty , but sometimes her lip sync is missing and that is little irritating ... I just loved Usure Pogudhe song, a really good direction anybody would fall for Aish in that .. Since I had read so many funny & critical reviews about Raavan(not raavanan) I did not have much expectations , so I just enjoyed it as it is .

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  10. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much Sankna for praying for all of us.Hope we all get good news soon.
    I had a dream Sankna, day before yesterday that some one is getting pregnant through IUI,only your name flashed in to my dream!!!???.
    Iam not sure whether it means anything.I also dreamt about my very close friend who become pregnant that month.(like having a girl baby and iam going to see the baby).She is now 6 months.Hope my dream works for you too.

Good that you had a nice peaceful time.Waiting for your trip details..........

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.