TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasu,
    All the best and Good Luck for your IVF..Will add you in my prayers for your treatment, everything will go fine.. Take care..

Hi VLR,
    Good that you are having a break from medicines, its really a good thing, were we can gain some positive vibes and energy for our next cycle. Enjoy your work at officeComputer Typing:)
    So you too planning for a vacation? thats nice..

Hi Sankna,
    Thank you for your support.. Wishes to you too and Good Luck:)

Hi Shanmukhabhavan,
    Nothing to worry, everything is going to be alright very soon.. the golden days are not so far..:)..We are all there to support you and pray for you.. Take care, have healthy diet and pray well.
    Sorry dear i really dont know about the temperature and the tablets. What i have heard is some says clomid makes vaginal drying, i dont know how true it is, let see our friends will come up with answers..
    And thanks for the comment on the Avatar.. yup it was me..:)

Hi Radha, Preeti, Sashisis, Saths,Aishu, RG, Rosalyn, Indhu and other friends,
    Hope so everything is fine with you guys..
    Good Luck and wishes to everyone...

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhavani,
    Broke your silence at last! :)
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. You can find our forum guideliens here. Hope you have browsed enough to know about IL & ILites. You can't find ASG & Krishnamma over here, hope they won't browse these pages.

Hope the blood works clears your path to TTC. Stay cool & be positive. Let the positive energy brings success in you. My wishes to achieve your dream soon! Baby dust to you.

I am also not aware of BBT but will tell you on Clomid & Femera. Hope Hasya (confused211) will help you on BBT. Clomid has some side effects like lowering cervical mucus, mood swings & thining of Endometrium thicknes but will produce many follicles comepared to femera(in my case). Femera will produce good quality follicle(s) without these side effects. Comid & Femera do the same job & clomid is cheaper hence commonly used over here... Decide among these two with your gynec.

Thanks for your wishes. I felt happy with your post, i don't know the reason though. I don't mind getting Jr.V or Jr.S or both. Just need them to give meaning to our rest of the life!

Hi VLR,
    I live in Myla. Hope we would meet one fine day! :)
    If morphology is lower, eventually post wash count will get reduced. Bad morphology sperms can't reach follicle & if they reach, they can't produce quality egg.
    Enjoy your shopping. Carry something for you too!

Thanks Sharanya....

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Hi to all,

Sharanya,Sakna and VLR,

Yep, planned for a trip in July. Dh can't take leave until June end, so making it in July. So the IVF journey at the moment is postponed from June to August. We are hoping something good to happen before that, having immense faith on god. Got the card from MIL for karuvalarcheri will write the details tonight from dear.

Hi Vasu,

Please do not worry about IVF,even I was worrying then thought, if thats the one in store for me, I will face it. Of course we have heard lot of people who had success in IVF after IUI failures or unexplained fertility.

Poornisateesh,

OPK's are not available in India, but can be ordered thru ebay. In India, follicular study is used to detect ovaluation.

Hi to Bambli,Sashi,Aishu,RG,Shina,Preeti and all. Sorry if I had missed anyone.

My update: Now AF is back on track. The cycle went for a mess after repeated medication and now here on the right 29th day. So one problem relieved. It may be back ontrack because of Methi seeds consumption or weight reduction, don't know but I am happy. I have lost 5 kgs, and in the verge of losing 6 more, though I am not over weight, ifeel this loss will help me for the weight loss I will have during my pregnancy. I am quite positive, either natural of IVF,we all will make it this year :)

4. poorni satheesh

poorni satheesh Bronze IL'ite

Hi radha ,
    I was not able to find opk in ebay.I think i'll better go for follicular study from next cycle.Thank you.

Regards,
    Poorni

5. Raindrop

Raindrop Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rose,

This is my view reg ur queries:

The first step a doc takes regarding your stumble for conception would be a ultrasound to get a picture of the uterus, ovaries etc. Inorder to check the blocks of the fallopian tubes they firstly go in for HSG which is not a complicated procedure wherein they find any defects to the tubes. Sometimes any small issues like mucus blocks the tubes etc may also be cleared for ladies which is the reason they concieve within short span after HSG due to the dye that removes them then and there. If the tubes turn out to be flawless and still the reason for infertility is unknown (may be reasons could be other than that) then they go for a Diagnostic Laparoscopy wherein a complete diagnosis is done to get a clear picture of what is actually bothering or hindering your way to conception. When the diagnosis is done and they find cysts which may be oversized will be drilled or punctured then and there with the help of a laparoscopic surgeon and also any tubal blocks if found will be cleared then and there.

Secondly they will keep the track of your hormones and tests of FSH,LH, prolactin and Thyroid will be taken. Also u will be advised to take an ECG before the Lap Diagnosis just to check ur elegibility for the surgery.

Thirdly this is done after ur periods and before ovulation. In my case it was on the 9th day if im not wrong.

The above info is based purely on my experience and hope it helps. May be others too can help u out on this. Stay positive. God is always with us.

6. Raindrop

Raindrop Bronze IL'ite

Hi VLR,

Thanks for the wishes. By God's grace im doing good! Im happy if i am of any support to my friends here as i had been one of them earlier.

Do keep me in your prayers.

7. rose12

rose12 New IL'ite

Thanks Poorni,vasumathy and Raindrop for the detailed explanation

Some of these topics couldn't be shared or discussed even with relatives so this forum is so helpful for so many ladies.Thanks once agian to all of u :)

8. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Poorni,

I am not sure if you checked it in India ebay. You can check in ebay.com and find them. You can also see the shipping charges there to India.But ideally speaking follicular study will work out cheaper than ordering them from ebay.

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Radha,
    Good to hear that your cycle is back to track. Hope your body will be fine before the IVF. Take care. All the best your weight reduction.

I am not worrying about IVF. May be worried about the expenses! I am preparing my mind to accept it. Hope i will be fine when i am taking it!

Cool rose... Our support will be there with you.

Poorni... Check the OPK thread. In that you can find some links for online ordering. Try them. (You can find that thread in A-Z thread)

10. hemachidam

hemachidam New IL'ite

Hi friends,

Hope everybody is doing good and working positively towards ttc.
    I want to write my story here to give some hope.
    You all may be knowing my past story(ie before feb2009).Till feb2009 I was an active member.I was diagnosed with PCOD in dec2006.Took Metformin till may2007.After that took HSG,blood tests in India.Prolactin was high.I took medicines for 3months.In Sep2007 I got conceived and that ended in ectopic.So I stopped ttc for 3more months.Again started in Jan2008.So many clomid and femera cycles everything failed.
    In oct 2008 I came to India and did blood tests.Everything was good.Isulin was coming down when compared to the previous results.I tried with new gynec.She told me stop all the medicines.I need to induce my periods always.Without medicine I didnt get my periods.She gave medicine and again prescribed with clomid.I went back to Dubai.I tried with lots of hope.I went to follicular study but no egg was there.Again there were lot of cysts becoz of stopping the medicines.I was really realy upset.Again she tried in the feb but no egg.So she advised me to do ovarian drilling.
    Again I came to India in Mar2009.I changed my doc again.I underwent laproscopy in Apr2009.She gave treatment in may2009.I didnt think anything becoz i was with my parents.After stopping naturogest i didnt get my periods.I took hpt in 33rd day.I got positive.And I went to the doc to see the sac becoz of my past bitter experience.Everything was fine and I delivered twin girls on Jan18 2010.

So dont loose hope and pray to god always.All of u will get positive result soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.