Coffee Mornings

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Hello everyone,

Dear Saroj- What more Yashi kutti needs than such a loving and caring mother. You are the best teacher for him. Good that you take all his subjects.:thumbsupHe might be happy to get his uniforms ready . hai na.

Dear Viji ma- So all set for the trip- clothes, medicines, mobile chargers, umbrella's---you would have done the packing i hope. All the best for the lovely mini vacation dear.

Dear Sudha- Hectic day at office? So what plans for weekend. We are having an invitation for lunch tmow at hubby's friend place as their parents have come for a visit. Also tmow evening wedding anniversary party of hubby cousin at pizza hut. I simply wish they change the venue from pizza hut to sarvana, aryas as dont want to spoil health by gorging on pizzzzzaaaaaaaa:bonk.Moreover chotu will not eat pizza so has to take curd rice for her.

Hi to Deva, Ganges, Monifa, Malathy, Kantha Mami, Kalyani,Meena, Meera, Raji, Vijaya, Veni, Vaishu, Sabari, Sai, Latha, Yams and all others too.
    Have a lovely weekend.

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Don't take life too seriously & always find time to laugh coz laughter not only add years to ur life, but adds more Life to ur Years.

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!

Kantha....
    ஜில் ஜில் ஜில்லு How are you.
    Hope your rest time is more than enough.10 நாள் tourஇக்கு 10நாள் REST.Too mucha இல்ல :spin
    காந்தா வேணி கிட்ட மாட்டிகிட்டச்சு
    [​IMG]

Viji ma.
    All the best for 7th and 12th June.Do remind us in your happy moments.

Sudha.
    Yes your are right.education became merely a business and this coaching and tution centers.Oofh!!!!Theres no other way other than coaching him.
    Already his TEST-time tables were given.Monday history & civics.:drowning

Paru.
    Heeeee.Sometimes i forgots the points and he gives me the tips!!!!!!என்னம்மா இது கூட தெரியலேயா:hide:
    Yuck!!!!!
    one more uniform is on bending.

Vijaya.
    Bow for your honest acceptance.
    He is in Matric only.Ya bought loads of Q.bank and blue prints.Have bought premier guide for all subjects.Let me try arora guide too.Thanks for your erarnest guidence my friend.

Veni
    5000 posts..5 more to go!!!!
    Congrats for your safe landing in Hall of fame and for the completion of two years[​IMG]

Veni_Mohan standing in IL Hall Of Fame

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/ilite-milestones/97810-our-dear-venis-second-birthday.html

நம் தோழியின் வெற்றிப் படிகள்!!!!!!!!!!

Hi to Deva, Ganges, Monifa, Malathy, Kalyani,Meena, Meera, Raji, Vijaya, Vaishu, Sabari, Sai, Latha, Yams and all others too.

Happy weeek end to all.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  3. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

dear friends,

GOOD MORNING...
    today, rib &ball socket replacement operation for DH patti...hope she will bear the pain& recover soon.
    for my parent's health...diabetic level shootup& Dr has changed dosage level for diab.nedicine & pls come for next month check-up..

4. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Sai
    Don't worry dear.
    Lets all have the prayful hands..Sure all our mind and heart will be praying for her.
    Don't loose your level.
    Everything will end in safe node.

5. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear Veni
    Congratulations :queen for reaching 5000 posts
    :wow:party
    kantha

6. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear Veni
    I read one tamil magazine from that I would like to give this for you ..

ஜூனியர்கள் அவன் பெயருடன் அண்ணா அல்லது சார்
    சேர்த்து கொள்வார்கள் அவன் பதவில் இருந்து ஒய்வு பெறும்போது
    முற்றிலுமாக சார் என்று மாறிப்போனது. பிறகு
    பெரியவர் மெத்தைவீட்டுக்காரர் தாத்தா என தான் பெயர் மூலைக்கு தள்ளபட்டபோதுதான்
    முதுமையை உண்பது இளமையை மட்டுமல்ல ஓருவனின் பெயரையும் தான்

enna akka naan kodutha quotation sarithane?

kantha

7. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Good afternoon everyone..........

Veni kutti when I logged in just now you are in 5000................
    CONGRATS DEAR !!!
    May god bless you with good health to entertain us with your charming tamizh kavithaigal always !!!
    Wish you many more milestones in Indus !!

Kantha ma...............good to see ur notes. I will send you Viji ma's and Malathy's email ids...........anyone else u need let me know.........good to hear that Priya's son scored excellent marks.........

Saroj ........... could not stop reading all those lovely notes.........so time table for tests already began for Yash...........paavam payyan.......

Paru............nice to read about ur busy weekend...........u r right when it comes to Pizza Hut ............just seeing those mouth watering cheese.....makes me fat !!!!!!!!!!

Viji ma.........maybe on the train now I guess !! Hope she comes with interesting stories.........

Raji, Sai, Malathy, Vijaya, Yams, Latha and everyone..........take care and will catch up later............weekend so busy cleaning..........

Evening at 4.30 Monaam (Shilpa) has kept a Ladies Meet........so have to finish all the grinding work for adai and cutting work for sambar baath (tomorrow).........just now finished lunch.......came to wish Veni once again......

Tomorrow afternoon eye appointment........pray ladies that Doc should say that it is improving.......just worried (tto much) !!

Bye for now.........

8. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

patti operation has postponed ..becos she was having high fever from y'day night...monday is the operation day..

Veni ,

CONGRATS DEAR ....
    sudha,
    take care of your eye...another meet-up jamai...da

kantha mami,
    net connection vara mattengirathu...

9. latha85

latha85 Silver IL'ite

hi good evening ....

veni...congrates pa to reach IL HALL OF FAME.....

sudha...another meet up aa??? enjoy...

saroj...already gave timetable for tests aa>??paavam neenga...innum ethanai thittu vangaporeengalo unga DS kitta irunthu....

viji ma....hope u enjoy your trip in happily....

sai...dont worry dear...your DH patti...will be recover soon from her operation...we pray for her....take care to ur parents...said to their to take medicines in correct way...what docter told....

a very big hi to all my friends....

10. latha85

latha85 Silver IL'ite

enna aniyayam ithu naan than ungala first invite pannunen....

is it true????....if u are plan to visit here....dont forget to visit my home....
    its my request...and my invite....

thangachi veetukku kooptuthan varanuma..akka?????my doors are always open for u my dear.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.