RC Novels - யார் பொருத்தம்?????

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Tamil, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Roopamanju

Roopamanju Platinum IL'ite

hi Saagini,
    I think u have mistaken some other story for thodukodugal,in that story hero is never harsh he totally falls for the girl:kiss from the start till end,only the girl dislikes him:rant and irritates him he patiently bears all her insults. that's why i thought of HRITHIK:goodidea: but that doesn't matter my second choice would be none other than bollywood bad boy SALMANKHAN:idea

2. Roopamanju

Roopamanju Platinum IL'ite

Mayagukiral oru madhu

Sudhakar resuces maya from falling on the ground. Maya gets irritated with sudhakar and she slaps him .

Sudhakar now feels insulted and he kidnaps Maya to his remote bungalow in the border of Karnataka and Kerla. In the meantime he creates a drama and make believe all people in Maya's colony that Maya eloped with a north indian guy.

Sudhakar says that he kidnapped her to take revenge.she can go back home only if she willingly sleeps with him. She is now kept house-arrest. She will try to escape by multiple ways but in vain. At some point he would rape her. Maya still claims that she is still pure as what ever happened to her is without her wish, she gets pregnant and she will go back. She meets her father finally who insults and dejects her. She delivers sudhakar's baby. Maya attempts to commit suicide her friend rescues her and tell her that she will talk to Maya's father.

Maya decides to give back the baby to sudhakar and commit suicide. Maya gives the baby to sudhakar and leaves his house. His dogs would hurt her badly. Sudhakar rescues her & realizes the love he had developed for her.

Maya's father and mother after hearing the true story thro' maya's friend comes to Sudhakar's house to take back maya. maya now understands sudhakar's love and refuses to go back with her parents. Maya and Sudhakar gets married and lives happily thereafter.:),

Again I prefer Salman for this character:idea

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  3. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

Re: RC Novels - யார௠பொரà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®®à¯?????

antha storyla 1st la hero harsha irrukathala hrithik vaendamnu sonaen. But salmankhan super ma.:clap:.

4. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

Re: RC Novels*

:wow super. Intha maathiri charactersku salman than pa correcta suit aavaru:hide:. Wat about heroin?? How is anuska? Or priyanka sopraa?

5. vinitha88

vinitha88 Bronze IL'ite

Re: RC Novels -

theriyama solliten:bonk

6. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

manippu granted Chillout!

7. vinitha88

vinitha88 Bronze IL'ite

poongkatru story ku yar pa matcha irupanga......i cant guess anyone for the character keerthivasan........:spin

8. AshaMurugesh

AshaMurugesh Bronze IL'ite

Keerthivasan rompa porupaana hero va irupar.

Story Summary: Keerthivasan's akka daughter (age 20 yrs i guess) will not be feeling good. Heroin will came there as a companian. Hero va pathi niraya vatanthigal irukum. So as usual hero mela namma heroin ku avlava nalla ennam kidayathu. But palaga palaga pudichi poidum. Hero avaroda akka ponna marriage pannanum nu decide panni iruparu. But anthe ponnu fall in love with some other guy. So anthe side la green signal kidachidum. Antha guy nalla payana nu test vechi paarthu avangala serthu vechitu, hero namma heroin-a theduvar. But heroin-a kidnap panni irupanga. Hero poi fight panni kaapathitu vanthu marriage pannuvar. Happy Ending.

I suggest "Ayya" pugal "Sarathkumar" and "Nayanthara". What do u ppl thing?

9. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

i've't read d story. After reading it i'll give d comments pa.

10. AshaMurugesh

AshaMurugesh Bronze IL'ite

Ok ma sure....