No ghee / oil, fat-free ladoo with the goodness of Flax seeds, Sunflower seeds and Almonds.
- Oats – 1 1/2 cups
- LSA Meal (Linseeds, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds) – 1/2 cup
- Jaggery – 3/4 cup(powdered)
- Cardamom – 4 pods
- Milk – 1 tbsp
- Dry roast the oats in the frying pan until a nice aroma comes from the oats(do not burn the oats it will ruin the dish).
- After the oats cools down a bit, put this in the blender along with LSA meal, jaggery and the cardamom pods.
- Blend until it becomes a coarse powder.
- Put this mixture in one wide dish, then add milk to it and mix until it comes through like a dough or until you can hold it like a ladoo.
- If you cannot hold it like a laddu with the 1 tsbp of milk, you can add water little by little.