Cheese, Fruit and Nut
- Soak some raisins and a few almond pieces overnight.
- Boil the fruit of your choice with a little bit of sugar.
- Blend it with the nuts till it forms a smooth paste.
- Make sure you remove the skin of the almonds before blending.
- Now melt some cheese and mix it into the fruit and nut mixture.
Mashed Potato with Cheese
- Cut and peel a potato and then boil it till soft.
- Blend it with some warm milk.
- If your baby is over eight months old then you can mash it with a fork instead.
- Now, either mix some melted cheese into the mashed potato or just sprinkle some shredded cheese over it.
- This one is if your baby has begun to eat her finger foods.
- Take a slice of brown bread and toast it until it’s slightly crunchy.
- Cut it into long thin slices which your baby will be able to hold in her hands.
- Now either make a cheesy dip with cheese and milk or place a thin strip of cheese over the thin bread slices and bake in the microwave for a minute.
- For the cheesy dip; boil a little milk and while it’s still boiling add the cheese.
- Stir briskly so that it does not form lumps.
- Remove from heat once the mixture is thick and creamy.
Oats and Cheese
- Take a pineapple slice and poach it in water till soft.
- Now boil some oats in milk with a little sugar till its thick
- Blend the oats porridge with the pineapple and some cheese and serve.
Cheesy Fruit Tart
- Scoop out spheres of musk melon.
- Now make a small hole in the centre and pour in some melted cheese.
- Let the cheese cool down.
- Serve as finger food to your child.