Healthy Diet Plan for Weight Loss (1900 Calories)
Are you striving hard to shed those stubborn pounds? Before you drastically cut down portions of your daily meals, remember that the amount of calories you need to intake depends on factors such as your height, weight, gender, and activity level.
Assuming you are consuming 2100 or more calories per day, experts suggest that you should cut down on the calories gradually. You will surprisingly find empty calories that are less nutritious.
Foods that contain empty calories are beverages, chips, candy, pastries, cakes, milk-desserts, sugar, honey and other sweeteners. It will be helpful if you evaluate your current diet and choose ways to reduce them.
Check your current food choices for high-fat and refined grain foods. Substitute red meat, dairy products, cooking oils, mayonnaise, creamy dressings with skinless chicken, legumes, sauteed & steamed food, and noncreamy dressings. Use brown rice instead of rice and whole wheat pasta for white pasta.
As a beginner you can start on a 1900 calorie plan, which will take practice to get your body accustomed to the meal plan. Check out the video for a sample 1900 calorie diet plan.
- Looking for partners for healthy eating / workout
- SURYANAMASKAR REGIME CHALLENGE ( Aim to reach 108 by March 2016 )
- Indian lunch ideas sans rice!!! - attempting a balanced vegetarian meal..
- Come on, lets us move our feet and shake that stubborn weight a little
- Buddies Required!!! Lose a kg for a month- Feb 2015
- Joke of the Day
- Thought for the Day
- Photo of the Day
- Daily Fortune
- Daily Poll
Witty One Liners
1. I get up at 6 a.m., no matter what time it is.
2. Every man wants a wife who is beautiful,understanding, economical, and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife.
3. The easiest way to make your old car run better, is to check the prices of a new car.
4. It’s what people ...