Working women make a difference than non-working women!

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by seeme, Jun 7, 2008.

1. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

Women do make a difference to society. What makes you think a working woman contributes more? A stay at home mom brings up her children on her own and teaches them and tries to turn them into responsible citizens. Do you think that is insignificant?

2. rathiprasad

rathiprasad Silver IL'ite

The phrase 'non-working women' seems to be a oxymoron. Work, hard work is in our DNA.

3 people like this.
  3. keethi

keethi Silver IL'ite

Hi ,

It is just a thinking of an individual woman .. we can see our mom being more confident than us because even when she is a home maker because it is just the way you speak to others and face the society and not because just working .

4. rashima4u

rashima4u Silver IL'ite

nice topic, I am a working Mom who works 3 days a week and stays 2 days with 2 small kids at home.
    and I agree that stay-at-home mom works more then working mom but sad part is that their work is never valued.

And for smartness I think working/non-working is not a parameter.

5. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Really? what makes you think that stay-at-home moms work more than working moms? Just curious....

6. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

It amazes me when I see responses that say "non-working woman" or "working woman" work "More" than the other group. Seriously? How so?

I personally think that every woman irrespective of whether she is working or not contributes to the household in her own way. Sometimes its monitory and sometimes its her time/energy.
    I am a working mom of a 14 month old. My day starts at 4:30 AM every weekday and ends at 10 or 10:30 PM. I am sure a home maker is busy in her own way (My sister is a home maker she usually works non-stop inside her home). There is no right or wrong way about how one runs their family.