In how many days we can die without eating food ?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by prashi, May 10, 2014.

1. prashi

prashi Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I want to die, i have not taken food since from yesterday night. I want to know in how many days a human will die without eating food.

1 person likes this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Prashi,

Sairam, I am sure something is bothering you to make such statements, Cheer up my dear, everthing is predetermined by Almighty, There are no problems which can be unsolved, Try to chant Naamasmaran and surrender to thy holy feet, He will surely rescue from any issues that is bothering you, even if no human comes forward to hear you.

I shall pray for you to get strength to face whatever you issue might be, Please instantly gulp some food, starving is never a solution, believe me Baba will take care of you, :cool2:

May Baba guide you and bless you through to get off the negativity, SAIRAM

9 people like this.
  3. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Hi there.

to live and show those that think you are a failure is the real success.

never give up - keep your cool.

2 people like this.
  4. prashi

prashi Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I am doing s/w job , on monday i need to submit some work which i have not completed and doing this job also i dont like because i dont know this technology because of my husbands force i joined in this, i am very depressed how to submit the work on monday what to say to them because of that i need to die so tht i dont come across this suituation.

5. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

What??!!?? You wanna die just because you couldn't complete your work on time??!!? That too leaving your 1.5 yr old?? [​IMG]
    You are just feeling low and need some REAL break. Now first go and eat something. RIGHT NOW!! Got it? [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  6. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

oooohhhhhh please try to take a deep breath.

Please eat something. Not taking food is making things worse at the moment.

do you have any friend or maybe your hubby who knows this technology? Anyone who can help you out? First thing is to try to do some trouble shooting before monday so that you can hand in at least something. Maybe you can open thread here and ask friends for tips how to use this technology??? Im sure everyone who has some knowledge will try best to help you out.

Second is that after i read your other thread and this one i really feel you have a depression. Please visit a doctor and tell him about your condition. Its not a shame to have a depression a good friend of mine has one too. She takes meds now and is much better with it. She too had trouble with child and work balance plus lots of stress due to work. So please visit a doctor and dont loose hope it will be better.

1 person likes this.
  7. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP....if the job is distressing you so much...eat something,have a cup of tea and then sit down and write a resignation letter.Nothing is worth feeling this low. Explain to your husband.Rest for a few days sand then look for a job that you enjoy.

6 people like this.
  8. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Oh My God ! :eek:mg:

First, after reading the above, I thought, some one is trying to play a prankster with us, by this threat. But, after going through your all 44 threads rapidly, at a glance, I corrected myself. You are a genuine member, not a prankster.

And your threat seems to be genuine also. Is the reason for your suicidal ideation, your not liking the job only ? Or, are there any other bad things going on in your life ?

Come on, this is an anonymous forum. You can share your problems with us. Worry gets light, when you share it with others.

Come on, tell us, we are here listening to you !

1 person likes this.
  9. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Prashi, please eat something first as nothing can be achieved by starving yourself except bad health and you need to be strong and healthy for yourself and your child. As Red Ruby suggested, as a first step (after eating) is to try to finish at least part of the task that you can hand in on Monday. Take help from friends or your husband if possible. If you really think you cannot cope up with the pressure and stress of your job anymore, hand in your resignation. Though you may need to serve the notice period, you will be free in a few days time. You can also try to find out if it is possible to move to a less demanding job. Be strong..we are with you.

1 person likes this.
  10. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

Dear Prashi,

Considering all that you have written in your previous threads, I feel you should quit this job.

You are not happy doing this, you want to stay back home to look after your baby, and moreover you were forced to take this job up by your husband.

Please tell your husband clearly that it is not your duty to fend for the family, ask him to get a job if he still hasn't got one.

4 people like this.