suggestion needed

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by helpmefriends, Mar 19, 2014.

1. helpmefriends

helpmefriends New IL'ite

please help me friends in finding job.....
    i am an engineering graduate but i dont have any technical knowledge. my age is 28 years.... for the past 5 years i worked in various bpo....now i wasting my time in home itself for the past 2years.. attended so many interviews but no use....but i couldnot get any job even in BPO field also, my friends and sisters are well settled but they are avoiding me nowadays....now i am ready to work in any field not i dont have any proper guidance. help me friends..... if you know any job opportunity please inform me.... i am ready to work in any field......please pm me if you want to know more details from me.....
    hoping you friends.. please save my life....
    if the same thing continuing in my life i dont have any other option to live....

2. helpmefriends

helpmefriends New IL'ite

need job to live my life..... any job any field i am ready to work.....i need money from decent way....

3. helpmefriends

helpmefriends New IL'ite

so many views but no reply......

4. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

OP, I think u shud add more info on ur current location to aide others to help u

5. helpmefriends

helpmefriends New IL'ite

hi nalini i am in Chennai..

6. helpmefriends

helpmefriends New IL'ite

any job, like management admin, schools etc....i am good in maths ..if you know any opportunity please helpme friends in IL

7. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Hi

Why cant you try updating your resume in Job sites, you will get many calls from the Consultant or even directly from the Company.

You can enroll yourself in online tutions so that you can take Maths classes virtually.

Also you can see your local newspaper for so many admin and telecallers job, it is abundant now and you can get it easily.

It all depends on how much effort we take to search as the job available is plenty nowadays that too you are not particular in any field, so All the best! Try Try and keep on Trying is the only Mantra!

1 person likes this.
  8. Live4

Live4 New IL'ite

Hi,
    That's really sad that your sister is avoiding you just because you don't have a job.
    Don't get discouraged by others keep searching and take any small opportunity that comes your way. Good luck!

9. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Can you further your studies? Try taking GRE or GMAT if you're interested and try to get a masters if you don't have one. That will help you get a job.