Ppl from Accenture Chennai

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by shalsraaj, Jun 18, 2011.

1. shalsraaj

shalsraaj Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,
    I have got an offer from Accenture. The package is decent too. I need to know the following details asap as i need to accept/deny the offer.

1. Do they have Work from home option - (I have a one yr old kid)
    2. Will there be more of work pressure?
    3. I heard that the software development centres at chennai are at Shollinganallur and Perungalathur. Do they have bus or cab. If it is bus, at what time does it usually start?
    4. What is the work timings?? Do they follow it strictly with swipe in swipe out?? Is that Flexi timings?

Guys, pls help me out in knowing these... :drowning:drowning I need to take up a decision soon.

Thanks,

2. shalsraaj

shalsraaj Bronze IL'ite

I am still looking for the replies.. :drowning:drowning

3. Gaur78

Gaur78 Gold IL'ite

Dear Shaalsraj,

Sorry if I'm too late with my response.

My friend is working in Accenture - Chennai.

1. Do they have Work from home option - (I have a one yr old kid)
    No. I don't think they have work from home options.

2. Will there be more of work pressure?
    No.

3. I heard that the software development centres at chennai are at Shollinganallur and Perungalathur. Do they have bus or cab. If it is bus, at what time does it usually start?
    They have both cab and shuttle facility. The Transport team will inform you about the timings scheduled to you every now and then. Especially for cab you will receive the call daily and timings will be intimated to you by the transport team.

4. What is the work timings?? Do they follow it strictly with swipe in swipe out?? Is that Flexi timings?
    It depends on the project you are assigned. There are projects with different timings like UK, USA etc.

I would say Accenture is the best company with good work environment. Don't miss it !! :)

4. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Dear ,I do not work in accenture.But I have quiet a bit of friends working over there.I agree with Gaur78.Accenture is a very good company to work with with not much pressure.

5. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

Why don't you ask the HR itself, these are valid questions, you can find out from reliable source. Becoz the HR only know, for which project they recruiting you, they will be able to tell, whether the project has all these options. These kind of service oriented companies, everything depends on the client and project.