article writing - very good freelancing job for work at home moms

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by menakaa, May 9, 2010.

1. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hi ladies,
    i am an ardent fan of IL. i had been in search of a work from home job or business or anything that would give me some sort of indepence and confidence in life. i did not want to leave my chidlren and go out either in search of jobs. finally i have succeeded, getafreelancer.com has given me best results. now i am able to write articles sitting in my hall, looking after my children, and working too.
    i am very happy.felt like sharing with u all. i had visited naukri.com for freelancing jobs but couldn't find anything good. now I am very content, with content writing. it is easy and interesting too. just go to getsfreelancer.com site and try out yourself too.
    wishing you all the best.
    menaka

2. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

Hi Menaka, I remember communicating with you at a couple of topics here & I wish you all the best :)

3. Vandanaa

Vandanaa New IL'ite

Hi Menaka

Thanks for the info..good how much average can we make in this..
    I just got myself registered in it .
    Kindly give us any inputs/guidelines/suggestions on the same for having better output.
    How does this bidding process work..is there chance to be succesful.How about money dealing.I know too many question is asked..But any small input will be great help.

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  4. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

thank you Raagini mam,,,,l had been really busy with writing. i really thank you for your wishes.
    Vandana-- I would feel pleased to give guidance
    first I shall tell you how much I have earned in a period of two weeks that i have started this freelance writing--------Rs 1000 per day..looks good isn't it. it really is good. and I am feeling as if I am on the top of the world
    Depending on your English and content of the article you are paid. i had first started bidding in GAF,, and there i got some offers whose providers liked my work and have started giving me regular work and hence now i have become busy!!!!!
    I wanted to share this success of mine with all of you, it actually gives me a purpose to get up early everyday, makes me feel that I have something to do. I have become a better person ...really believe me ...that too in just 3 weeks.... I would share all tips and everything I know about article writing as and when I can.. and I hope more of us get to enter this field, which is like an ocean of oppurtunities. all the very best.
    :thumbsup

5. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Your happiness is evident through your posts menaka. I wish the very best to you in your venture! :thumbsup

And thanks for sharing your experience here!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  6. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing the info !
    What are you writing about , is it general stuff or related to computers etc ?
    Also did you pay any joining fee ? Do we have to have a paypal account ?
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  7. swethakalyanee

swethakalyanee New IL'ite

Hi Menaka,

Thanks for the useful info. 1000 rs / day is really cool and worth working for. Can u let me know writing what kind of articles will fetch me this kind of amount? Coz i see very less bidding like 1$ per article from some employers. It is really low right? After all the slogging, we just get paid peanuts!

Please can you guide me on this. I'm totally new to freelancing and look forward to your help.

Much Thanks,
    Swetha Shreedhar

8. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Pls tell me about,

1.what is Freelancing?? what is d nature of job or work??

2.Is any qualifications for it??? is any expereience needed?

3. Basically i am a Commerce student. Is any opportunity in dis field?

9. Prathisha

Prathisha New IL'ite

Hi Menaka, you are really great and a good job too. I am very much interested in doing this kind of work. Please say me initially what should I do?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
  10. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hey sorry freinds!!!!!!
    I really was busy doing my work with a lot of enthusiasm and dedication.
    thank you Gayathri and Flowerlady, for your wishes.
    ShwethaKalyanee, Ooviya and Prathisha thanks to you too dears....
    ok now shall just explain what is required, freelancing as such is doing something you are interested in, in your own time set up. it is like you work when you want, no time bondages at all. the only thing required is that you have to complete your work within the time that you have agreed while you have taken up the work.
    no Flower lady I did not pay to join, I actually joined the freelancer.com, there is no joining fee, but they take 10 % of your pay as commission which is quite huge. I started up without thinking of these things which later I have realised is quite high. Elance work from home jobs is also good. the charges here are lesser than freelancer. here too you are not required to pay any startup pay.
    I shall explain how I started up.
    I registered in freelancer. then started bidding. yes with competition the prices have become too low, but there are people who pay good money if you show them that you really are a good writer.
    make a profile of yourself which would be useful while bidding. be careful to ask your service provider for escrow, there have been a lot of people who have taken article after article from me and have not paid, so be careful.
    also you have to take care to provide your work in time. there are a lot of service providers there who really would employ you long term and thus you would have a free flow of money and work and satisfaction of doing something useful.
    and the topics, well they are of different niches, women centred are the ones that are famous now, so why wait try it out, I think vanajarajshekar has given 5 sites, all are good , do try and you would become busy like me too.

hope more of us find good paying jobs.
    regards
    menaka