Work from Home – What is Content Writing?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by vandanarajesh, Jan 6, 2010.

1. vandanarajesh

vandanarajesh Bronze IL'ite

My previous two posts namely, Work From Home –is it possible and Work from home – my journey in the writing world have been an introduction about “ME”. Now would like to come to the most important part that is “YOU”. I would like to begin with content writing and provide all possible details that would help you make a beginning in the online writing field.

There are many friends and acquaintances who are curious when I mention freelance writing. Many however, do not seem to be able to understand as to how there can be such a huge demand for content online. To put it in simple terms, the virtual world actually is a replica of the real world and like you have newspapers and magazines there are websites here and they require content. Like a newspaper or magazine depends on the quality of its content to attract readership, the same principle works here for the websites. The websites need to have good quality and unique content if they wish to increase their readership or traffic. The content must also be updated regularly if they intend to bring back the visitors on a regular basis. In addition, to this content also plays an important role in website promotion. This is done through posting articles in various article directories and ezines. With search engines, like Google, ranking a site on the basis of its content, it surely is a good time for a writer who has a flair for the language and is capable of producing quality original articles.

A webmaster has to attend to numerous issues to ensure that the website functions smoothly and profitably. He/she thus, prefers to outsource the content writing work. This works out economically more viable for a website and also allows the webmaster more time to look into the day to day functioning of the site and concentrate on the bigger picture. This opens up several avenues for writing. From website content writing, resume writing, technical writing to blogging, there are many opportunities here for the good writer. What are the pre-requisites to being a good writer?

<!--[if !supportLists]-->Ø<!--[endif]-->The qualifications generally asked for by employers here is a degree or post graduation in English literature/ degree in journalism or mass communication. However, most employers are ready to cross this line if they find you to be a good prospective candidate. The general procedure after you apply and are short-listed would be to send you a sample assignment so that they can judge if your writing skills match their specific requirements.
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->Ø<!--[endif]-->A good grasp of the English language and the ability to express in written is a must. Understanding of the brief provided and to deliver as per the requirements is important. This is essential as most of the communication is through email/chat and sometimes a call.
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->Ø<!--[endif]-->Copying/Plagiarism are a big NO and an attempt at the same could ruin your reputation once and for all.
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->Ø<!--[endif]-->Understanding the importance of a deadline and meeting it without fail is essential.

If you have a flair for the English language and are willing to work sincerely then finding work here would not be difficult. Have a few samples ready that you could forward with your resume. What rates to expect, how the payment is done and what are the dos and don’ts…..follow soon.

Would be glad to receive your comments/feedback so that the future posts can be tailored to meet your specific queries/needs.

2. butterball

butterball New IL'ite

Very very very informative. I would be keen but i dont know if i could really do it. Are there any sites which look for content based on women only! Please do guide. I will forward you my cv as well. Thanks Ton

And please keep giving us more information and motivation

Good Job Butter ball

3. sunitans100

sunitans100 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have been freelancing as a content writer for IT/BPO industries for the last 18 months. As I was already working in this field, getting a foothold after a 8 year break was not too difficult. Apart from using my old contacts, there is this website called 'www.chillibreeze.com' that I found really useful. To date I have done 4 projects with them. The payments are prompt and deadlines are not too tight. Although payment rates are much lesser that what you might get if you worked independently, their projects are good and for people spreading their wings in this area, I would say you could give it a try.

All the best...

4. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Very informative n useful posts by our IL friends.
    Thanks for sharing

5. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much for the useful information !

6. Pankajini

Pankajini Senior IL'ite

Dear vandanarajeshr thank you very much for providing us with such vital information so clearly and precisely.

I wanted to know if such organisations require specific certification from applicants for Academic writing? I am a researcher in scientific domain and not a thorough writer, however I have experience in writing research articles and presentations, so would this help me getting an opportunity or should I reconsider taking about such opportunities?

Pankajini

7. lightcircle

lightcircle New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I am a mother with a 4 month old baby. I need a job fast as I'm not earning any income at all. I have perennial allergic rhinitis (chronic dust allergy) so I'm not able to go out and earn. I need to support my mom who is suffering from illness and I need to pay for my medical treatment as well. But unfortnately, I am not getting any income at all. I am really desperate and need quick and timely help. I hope someone could understand my situation and help me by giving me an opportunity to write original content. I would really be grateful.

Best Regards

Lightcircle

8. subrabidha

subrabidha Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    what is paid per click? i am interested in form filling jobs. where can i search for these type of online jobs?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  9. subrabidha

subrabidha Silver IL'ite

Dear vandana mam,
    thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.i am confident enough to do this.but,unale to find a opening.will you please guide me? pl let me know a sample resume or what are the contents that should be present.let me suggest some topics to write sample work.
    Thank you.

<script type="text/javascript">var Transliterate = { loaded: false, // HRef is_local:false, is_write:false, is_newtab:false, getHead: function(){ var head = document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]; if (!head) { return document.body; } return head; }, addGlobalStyle: function(css) { var head = Transliterate.getHead(); var style = document.createElement('style'); style.type = 'text/css'; style.innerHTML = css; head.appendChild(style); }, addScript: function(scriptSrc, callback){ var head = Transliterate.getHead(); var script = document.createElement('script'); script.language = "JavaScript"; script.src = scriptSrc; script.type = 'text/javascript'; if(callback){ script.onload = function(){ callback(); script.onload = null; }; } head.appendChild(script); }, addStyles: function(){ Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.goog-transliterate-indic-suggestion-menu {position: absolute;background-color: #EFEFEF;border: 1px outset #7F7F7F;cursor: default;font: small arial, helvetica, sans-serif;margin: 0px;padding: 0px;outline: none;z-index: 20000;}'); //Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.goog-transliterate-indic-suggestion-menuitem-highlight {background-color: #C3D9FF;border-color: #70a0b0;}'); Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.goog-transliterate-indic-suggestion-menuitem {position: relative;padding: 1px 1em;margin: 0px;list-style: none;}'); Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.fnts, .combo119922{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:10px !important;}.lab{cursor: pointer;}'); //Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.cbut{background: #C3D9FF;border: 1px solid #5F9DFF;}'); // HRef Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.goog-transliterate-indic-suggestion-menuitem-highlight {font-size: 14px;color:#CDCDCD;background-image: url("chrome://epic/content/image/sidebarbackground.png");background-repeat: repeat-x;border-color: #70a0b0;}'); Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.opt0, .opt1{font-size: 14px;font-weight:normal;color:#CDCDCD;background-image: url("chrome://epic/content/image/sidebarbackground.png");background-repeat: repeat-x;}'); Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.opt0:hover, .opt1:hover{background:#FF6D00;}'); if ((this.is_local) || (this.is_write)) { Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.cbut{background: #CDCDCD;border: 1px solid #000000;}'); Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.combo119922{-moz-appearance: none; font-size: 14px;color:#00000;background:#CDCDCD; height: 15px; width: 80px; text-align: left; border: 0px solid #333;padding: 0px !important; margin: 0px !important;}'); } else { Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.cbut{background: #CDCDCD;border: 1px solid #8A8384;}'); Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.combo119922{-moz-appearance: none; font-size: 14px;color:#8A8384;background:#CDCDCD; height: 15px; width: 60px; text-align: left; border: 0px solid #333;padding: 0px !important; margin: 0px !important;}'); } //Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.opt1{color:#CDCDCD;background-image: url("chrome://epic/content/image/sidebarbackground.png");background-repeat: repeat-x;}'); //Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.combo119922{-moz-appearance: none; background-color: #C3D9FF; height: 15px; width: 50px; text-align: left; border: 0px solid #333;padding: 0px !important; margin: 0px !important;}'); Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.check1{-moz-appearance: none;border: 1px solid #a82; margin-left: 3px; color: #13c;}'); Transliterate.addGlobalStyle('.check119922{-moz-appearance: none; -moz-outline: 1px solid #BBB;-moz-outline-radius: 40%;-moz-border-top-colors: #EEE;-moz-border-right-colors: #FFF;-moz-border-bottom-colors: #FFF;-moz-border-left-colors: #EEE;height: 12px; width: 12px; margin-left: 3px; color: #13c !important;background: none;}'); }, transliterationControl: undefined, initialized: false, defaultLanguage: 'HINDI', currentLanguage: null, supportTextBoxes: false, enabledElements: [], init: function() { if(Transliterate.initialized){ return; } var lang = Transliterate.getCookie('Transliterate_LANG'); lang = (lang)?lang: google.elements.transliteration.LanguageCode[Transliterate.defaultLanguage]; var enabled = Transliterate.getCookie('Transliterate_ENABLED'); if(!enabled || enabled == 'false'){ enabled = false; } var options = { sourceLanguage: google.elements.transliteration.LanguageCode.ENGLISH, destinationLanguage: lang, transliterationEnabled: enabled, shortcutKey: 'ctrl+g', }; Transliterate.transliterationControl = new google.elements.transliteration.TransliterationControl(options); Transliterate.transliterationControl.addEventListener( google.elements.transliteration.TransliterationControl.EventType.STATE_CHANGED, Transliterate.transliterateStateChangeHandler); Transliterate.transliterationControl.addEventListener( google.elements.transliteration.TransliterationControl.EventType.SERVER_UNREACHABLE, Transliterate.serverUnreachableHandler); Transliterate.transliterationControl.addEventListener( google.elements.transliteration.TransliterationControl.EventType.SERVER_REACHABLE, Transliterate.serverReachableHandler); if (this.is_local) { document.getElementById('checkboxId').checked = true; Transliterate.transliterationControl.toggleTransliteration(); Transliterate.setCookie('Transliterate_ENABLED', true); } else { document.getElementById('checkboxId').checked = Transliterate.transliterationControl.isTransliterationEnabled(); } Transliterate.populateLanguageBox(); //google.language.getBranding('poweredby'); Transliterate.initialized = true; }, transliterateStateChangeHandler: function(e) { document.getElementById('checkboxId').checked = e.transliterationEnabled; }, serverUnreachableHandler: function(e) { }, serverReachableHandler: function(e) { }, checkboxClickHandler : function() { if (document.getElementById("checkboxId").checked) { document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.background = "#92C166"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.color = "#000000"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").parentNode.style.background = "#92C166"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.fontWeight = "bold"; if (!this.is_local) { var dropdown = document.getElementById('languageDropDown'); var lang = dropdown.options[dropdown.selectedIndex].text; dropdown.options[0].text = "Turn " + lang + " OFF"; dropdown.options[0].title = "Turn " + lang + " OFF"; dropdown.options[0].value = "Turn " + lang + " OFF"; } } else { document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.background = "#CDCDCD"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.color = "#8A8384"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").parentNode.style.background = "#CDCDCD"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.fontWeight = "normal"; if (!this.is_local) { var dropdown = document.getElementById('languageDropDown'); var lang = dropdown.options[dropdown.selectedIndex].text; dropdown.options[0].text = "Turn " + lang + " ON"; dropdown.options[0].title = "Turn " + lang + " ON"; dropdown.options[0].value = "Turn " + lang + " ON"; } } Transliterate.transliterationControl.toggleTransliteration(); Transliterate.setCookie('Transliterate_ENABLED', Transliterate.transliterationControl.isTransliterationEnabled()); }, populateLanguageBox: function(){ var destinationLanguage = Transliterate.transliterationControl.getLanguagePair().destinationLanguage; var languageSelect = document.getElementById('languageDropDown'); var supportedDestinationLanguages = google.elements.transliteration.getDestinationLanguages(google.elements.transliteration.LanguageCode.ENGLISH); var oc = 0; if (!this.is_local) { var opt = document.createElement('option'); opt.className = "opt0"; languageSelect.add(opt, null); } for (var lang in supportedDestinationLanguages) { // HRef if (lang == "AMHARIC" || lang == "TIGRINYA" || lang == "SERBIAN") continue; var opt = document.createElement('option'); var langStr = Transliterate.getCamelizedStr(lang); var locLang = langStr.substring(0, 1); var langCode = supportedDestinationLanguages[lang]; opt.text = langStr;//Transliterate.getTransliterationStr(locLang, langCode, opt, function(res){opt.text=res;}); opt.title = langStr; var f = function(ele, res){ ele.title = res+' ('+ele.title+')'; }; Transliterate.getTransliterationStr(langStr, langCode, opt, f); opt.value = langCode; opt.className = "opt"+((oc++)%2); if (destinationLanguage == opt.value) { opt.selected = true; Transliterate._controlDiv.title = 'Type in '+opt.title; } try { languageSelect.add(opt, null); } catch (ex) { languageSelect.add(opt); } } if (!this.is_local) { var opt = languageSelect.options[0]; var currLang = languageSelect.options[languageSelect.selectedIndex].text; if (document.getElementById("checkboxId").checked) { opt.text = "Turn " + currLang + " OFF"; opt.title = "Turn " + currLang + " OFF"; } else { opt.text = "Turn " + currLang + " ON"; opt.title = "Turn " + currLang + " ON"; } } if (document.getElementById("checkboxId").checked) { document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.background = "#92C166"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.color = "#000000"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").parentNode.style.background = "#92C166"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.fontWeight = "bold"; } else { document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.background = "#CDCDCD"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.color = "#8A8384"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").parentNode.style.background = "#CDCDCD"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.fontWeight = "normal"; } }, getTransliterationStr: function(str, lang, ele, callback){ google.language.transliterate([str], "en", lang, function(result) { if (!result.error) { if (result.transliterations && result.transliterations.length > 0 && result.transliterations[0].transliteratedWords.length > 0) { var res = result.transliterations[0].transliteratedWords[0]; if(callback){ return callback(ele, res); } ele.innerHTML = res; } } }); }, getLang: function(code){ for (l in google.language.Languages) { if(google.language.Languages[l] == code){ return l; } } }, getLanguageForCode: function(code){ var lang = Transliterate.getLang(code); if(lang){ lang = Transliterate.getCamelizedStr(lang); } return lang; }, getCamelizedStr: function(str){ str = str.toLowerCase(); str = str.substring(0, 1).toUpperCase()+str.substring(1, str.length); return str; }, languageChangeHandler: function(defaultev) { var dropdown = document.getElementById('languageDropDown'); var selOpt = dropdown.options[dropdown.selectedIndex]; var selectedLang = selOpt.value; if (!selectedLang.match("Turn")) { Transliterate.transliterationControl.setLanguagePair(google.elements.transliteration.LanguageCode.ENGLISH, selectedLang); Transliterate._controlDiv.title = 'Type in '+selOpt.title + '. Click on the checkbox to turn on/off the language setting.'; if(!defaultev){ Transliterate.setCookie('Transliterate_LANG', selectedLang); } Transliterate.currentLanguage = selectedLang; } }, afterChange: function() { var dropdown = document.getElementById('languageDropDown'); var selOpt = dropdown.options[dropdown.selectedIndex]; var selectedLang = selOpt.value; if (selectedLang.match("Turn")) { for (var i = 0; i < dropdown.options.length; i++) { if (dropdown.options.value == Transliterate.currentLanguage) { dropdown.selectedIndex = i; var lang = dropdown.options.text; } } if (document.getElementById("checkboxId").checked) { document.getElementById("checkboxId").checked = false; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.background = "#CDCDCD"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.color = "#8A8384"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").parentNode.style.background = "#CDCDCD"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.fontWeight = "normal"; dropdown.options[0].text = "Turn " + lang + " ON"; dropdown.options[0].title = "Turn " + lang + " ON"; dropdown.options[0].value = "Turn " + lang + " ON"; } else { document.getElementById("checkboxId").checked = true; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.background = "#92C166"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.color = "#000000"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").parentNode.style.background = "#92C166"; document.getElementById("languageDropDown").style.fontWeight = "bold"; dropdown.options[0].text = "Turn " + lang + " OFF"; dropdown.options[0].title = "Turn " + lang + " OFF"; dropdown.options[0].value = "Turn " + lang + " OFF"; } Transliterate.transliterationControl.toggleTransliteration(); Transliterate.setCookie('Transliterate_ENABLED', Transliterate.transliterationControl.isTransliterationEnabled()); } else { if (!document.getElementById("checkboxId").checked) { document.getElementById("checkboxId").click(); } else { if (!this.is_local) { var currLang = dropdown.options[dropdown.selectedIndex].text; if (document.getElementById("checkboxId").checked) { dropdown.options[0].text = "Turn " + currLang + " OFF"; dropdown.options[0].title = "Turn " + currLang + " OFF"; dropdown.options[0].value = "Turn " + currLang + " OFF"; } else { dropdown.options[0].text = "Turn " + currLang + " ON"; dropdown.options[0].title = "Turn " + currLang + " ON"; dropdown.options[0].value = "Turn " + currLang + " ON"; } } } } }, toggleLanguage: function(event) { var dropdown = document.getElementById('languageDropDown'); if (event.target.innerHTML == dropdown.options[dropdown.selectedIndex].text) { if (!document.getElementById("checkboxId").checked) { document.getElementById("checkboxId").click(); } } }, _controlDiv: undefined, createComponents: function(){ // HRef var controlHTML = ""+ ""+ ""+ "<input type='checkbox' id='checkboxId' onclick='Transliterate.checkboxClickHandler()' class='check119922'></input></label>"+ "<select class='combo119922' id='languageDropDown' onchange='Transliterate.languageChangeHandler();Transliterate.afterChange();' onclick='Transliterate.toggleLanguage(event);'></select>"+ ""+ "
    "+ "
    "+ "
    "; var dDiv = document.createElement('div'); dDiv.innerHTML = controlHTML; Transliterate._controlDiv = dDiv.firstChild; //document.importNode(Transliterate._controlDiv, true); document.body.appendChild(Transliterate._controlDiv); Transliterate._controlDiv.dimension = {'width': Transliterate._controlDiv.offsetWidth, 'height': Transliterate._controlDiv.offsetHeight}; if (this.is_local) { Transliterate._controlDiv.style.display = 'block'; } else { Transliterate._controlDiv.style.display = 'none'; } }, parentWin: undefined, performAction: function(){ google.load('language', "1"); google.load("elements", "1", { packages: ["transliteration"], }); google.setOnLoadCallback(Transliterate.init); }, setCookie: function(cookieName, cookieValue, nDays) { var today = new Date(); var expire = new Date(); if (nDays==null || nDays==0) nDays=30; expire.setTime(today.getTime() + 3600000*24*nDays); document.cookie = cookieName+"="+escape(cookieValue) + ";expires="+expire.toGMTString(); }, getCookie: function(name) { var theCookies = document.cookie.split(/[; ]+/); for (var i = 0 ; i < theCookies.length; i++) { var aName = theCookies.substring(0,theCookies.indexOf('=')); if (aName == name) { var c = theCookies; var index = c.lastIndexOf('='); c = c.substring(index+1, c.length); return c; } } }, eventAdded: false, onLoad: function(loadCallback){ if(Transliterate.loaded){ return loadCallback(); } document.write = function(scr){ var d = document.createElement('div'); d.innerHTML = scr; document.body.appendChild(d.firstChild); }; var callBack = function(){ Transliterate.addStyles(); Transliterate.createComponents(); Transliterate.performAction(); loadCallback(); }; Transliterate.addScript('http://www.google.com/jsapi', callBack); Transliterate.loaded = true; }, addEvents: function(){ if(Transliterate.eventAdded){ return; } Transliterate.eventAdded = true; document.addEventListener('mousedown', Transliterate.handleEvent, true); document.addEventListener('focus', Transliterate.handleEvent, true); /*document.addEventListener('blur', function(ev){ var tar = ev.target; tar.removeEventListener('click', Transliterate.handleEvent, false); tar.removeEventListener('focus', Transliterate.handleEvent, false); }, false);*/ }, autoIdCntr: 1, isEditableElement: function(el){ var tag = el.tagName; if(!tag || el.disabled == true || el.readOnly == true){ return false; } if(tag.toLowerCase() == 'textarea'){ return true; } if(Transliterate.supportTextBoxes && tag.toLowerCase() == 'input' && el.type.toLowerCase() == 'text'){ return true; } if(tag.toLowerCase() == 'div' && el.contentEditable.toLowerCase() == 'true'){ return true; } if(tag.toLowerCase() == 'iframe'){ var iframedoc = el.contentWindow.document; if(iframedoc.designMode.toLowerCase() == "on" || iframedoc.body.contentEditable.toLowerCase() == "true") { return true; } } }, handleEvent: function(event){ try{ // HRef if (this.is_local) { var el = document.getElementById('myTextarea'); } else { var el = event.target; } if(Transliterate.isEditableElement(el)){ var lazyLoader = function(){ Transliterate.lazyLoadObjects(el); }; var initer = function(){ Transliterate.checkAndWaitTillInit(lazyLoader); }; Transliterate.onLoad(initer); return; } if(!Transliterate.isCntrlsDiv(el)){ Transliterate.showControl(el, true); } }catch(e){ } }, waitCounter: 0, checkAndWaitTillInit: function(callback){ try{ Transliterate.init(); }catch(e){ if(Transliterate.waitCounter == 15){ return; } Transliterate.waitCounter++; var f = function(){ Transliterate.checkAndWaitTillInit(callback); }; setTimeout(f, 200); return; } callback(); }, isInTheList: function(el){ for(var i=0; i<Transliterate.enabledElements.length; i++){ if(Transliterate.enabledElements === el){ return true; } } return false; }, addToList: function(el){ Transliterate.enabledElements[Transliterate.enabledElements.length] = el; }, lazyLoadObjects: function(el){ if(Transliterate.isEditableElement(el)){ if(!Transliterate.isInTheList(el)){ var eles = [el]; Transliterate.addToList(el); var options = { adjustTextareaStyle: false, adjustTextareaDirection: true }; Transliterate.transliterationControl.makeTransliteratable(eles, options); } Transliterate.languageChangeHandler(true); return Transliterate.showControl(el); } }, isCntrlsDiv: function(el){ var p = el; while((p = p.parentNode)){ if(p == Transliterate._controlDiv){ return true; } } return false; }, findPos: function(obj){ var curleft = curtop = 0; if (obj.offsetParent) { do { curleft += obj.offsetLeft; curtop += obj.offsetTop; }while (obj = obj.offsetParent); return {'left': curleft, 'top': curtop}; } }, showControl: function(ele, hide){ if(hide){ if (this.is_local) { Transliterate._controlDiv.style.display = 'block'; } else { Transliterate._controlDiv.style.display = 'none'; } return; } var pos = Transliterate.findPos(ele); var dim = Transliterate._controlDiv.dimension; var etop = pos.top-dim.height; var eleft = pos.left+ele.offsetWidth-dim.width; var cssTxt = 'position: absolute; opacity: 0.8; left: '+eleft+'px; top: '+etop+'px; display: block; z-index: 20000;'; Transliterate._controlDiv.style.cssText = cssTxt; }, setPref: function(defaultLang, textBoxSupport){ Transliterate.defaultLanguage = defaultLang; Transliterate.supportTextBoxes = textBoxSupport; }, // HRef checkElement: function() { if (window.location.href == "chrome://epic/content/xml/hrefindic.html") { // Original logic by google indic for the sidebar. We return because we do not want to set the regular interval timer Transliterate.addEvents(); return; } else { // For all other pages var activeElement = window.document.activeElement; if(Transliterate.isEditableElement(activeElement)){ if ((activeElement.ownerDocument.defaultView.Transliterate) || (Transliterate.is_newtab)){ Transliterate.eventAdded = true; var el = activeElement; var lazyLoader = function(){ Transliterate.lazyLoadObjects(el); }; var initer = function(){ Transliterate.checkAndWaitTillInit(lazyLoader); }; Transliterate.onLoad(initer); } else { //alert('no'); } } else { if ((Transliterate._controlDiv) && (!Transliterate.isCntrlsDiv(activeElement))) { Transliterate.showControl(activeElement, true); } } } setTimeout(Transliterate.checkElement, 1000); } }; Transliterate.checkElement(); document.addEventListener("click", Transliterate.checkElement, true);Transliterate.setPref('HINDI', true);</script>

10. nshree24

nshree24 New IL'ite

does basic english knowledge sufficient or funda high class english is required to do this??