Good News - Academic papers and essay assignments for Freelance Writers

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by orion80, Aug 12, 2008.

1. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

My sister is given a good project and she is looking for freelance writers. The details of the project are given in the next post.

The initial screening of the writers is taken up by Miss Sarah Crawford: the person who gave my sister the project. If you pass through the selection process, my sister will be in touch with you.

She worked very hard to get this project. I would request all the writers over here to help my sister succeed in her project. Bow

-Lakshmi

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008

2. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Good News!!!

The ad is given below:

We are a well funded North American based consultant firm located in Canada involved in academic papers and essays.

We are looking for genuine, original writers who have an extensive command of the English language and are capable of research through academic books, the internet and reading material that maybe provided with the assignments. There are certain formats that need to be followed and the quality and standard of the paper needs to be very high, non-plagiarised and original.

This is a freelancing opportunity where you work from home. There are various assignments on different topics to write on and each assignment has a deadline that needs to be met from the time you accept it. As a writer, you are required to have a computer with internet connection, the latest writing software (Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)

Ideally, we are looking for graduates and professionals who are top English writers with a wide knowledge base and can meet deadlines on time, every time.

Pay varies from task to task depending on your skills, aptitude, speed and experience. A simple high school level assignment would pay 800INR and a more complex university level assignment will pay around 1600-4000+INR. Assignments with closer deadlines may earn more.

For those who are qualified, this is a long term opportunity!

If interested, e-mail your resume to sarahcrawford.ca@gmail.com

Sarah Crawford
    Human Resources
    Canadian Academic Consultants

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008