Pre-Sales Customer Support Work from Home!

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by bharthi, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bharthi

bharthi Junior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Here is one more requirement along the lines of my first requirement. An acquaintance of mine is interested in someone who is willing to work from home.

He runs a company in Delhi arranging tours (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Calcutta etc) for NRIs. On average, he exchanges about 10 to 15 emails with his clients before they book a trip. He needs someone to take the task of doing email exchange with his potential clients.

Below are the details..
    • Excellent command over written English & Hindi - absolute must!
    • A good grasp of North Indian temples, tourist spots, festivals & culture is a BIG plus. You don't need to know everything, but at least should be able to find information online and respond to the client.
    • Need to be able to spend 2-4 hours/day
    • Internet connection and computer available
    • You can be located anywhere
    Please private message me if you are interested. Thank you.

Bharthi

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2008

2. Lakshmi29

Lakshmi29 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am new to this website. This exchange of info on work from home looks like a answer to my search. I am looking for a work from home opportunity in Singapore. I have 4 yrs experience as admin exec, but left my job to care for my children. I can also designe brocheurs and other photoshop works. Pls let me know if there is any genuine designing, admin or e-mailing work from home in Singapore
    Email ID deleted. Against Forum Etiquette.
    regards
    Lakshmi

3. Deepanuja

Deepanuja New IL'ite

Hi,

I would like to apply for this post. I am currently in US. Born and brought up in Middle east and India. I do have a decent knowledge about the travel desitations in India ... if not I am sure Google serach engine would come for my resuce.

Would like to consider me for the post.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepanuja Chakrapani
    Email ID deleted. Against Forum Etqiuette.

4. sindhuch

sindhuch New IL'ite

Hello bharthi,
    I am interested in work from home as I am a housewife .to be very frank I don't know much about the temples but I can get information about temples from internet .I am from central America.I will wait for your reply.
    thanks alot
    Email ID Deleted. Against Forum Etiquette.

5. vidhss

vidhss New IL'ite

Hello Bharti,

I jus joined today and found this great. Thanks a lot for letting me know the opportunity
    I am a Work At Home Mom having lots of experience in Recruitments. I would like to try this pre-sales customer support. I have a system with broadband connection @ home and have handson knowledge in internet research / surfing, confident of gathering any information from the net.

Kindly forward me more details on this... You can reach me @ *email ID deleted*. Against Forum Etiquette.

6. suchi.pro

suchi.pro New IL'ite

Dear Bharthi
    This is Suchitra.i joined this forum very recently,so unfortunately I would not be able to send in a private message .But I am keenly looking forward to some work oppurtunity on H4 & your post looks very intersting to me .I do have work experience in a variety of fields including the travel industry in USA.I was dealing with mostly indian clients .I am quite fluent in english & hindi .So I think i would be a good fit for this position
    Please do let me know if this position is still available ,if so i would like to apply for this position asap.I am eagerly looking forward to hear from you.
    Thank you.

*email ID deleted* is my email id.
    Against Forum Etiquette.

7. sonalismilein

sonalismilein New IL'ite

HI BHARTI
    This is sonali..i m on an h4 visa in new york n i m very much intersted in working 4m home ...i have good communication skills n have proficiency in english,m a medical graduate n a convent educated...
    DO REPLY ASAP IF IT SUITS U....

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  8. sumitha

sumitha Senior IL'ite

Hello Bharti,
    Dont know if the post has been filled by now or not,still sending the details.
    I am Sumitha ,a post graduate in Eng Lit,right now based in Dubai.I have posted a few articles in ILs and also elsewhere .I have a PC and broadband connection at home. I fit in to both the requirements you have listed as i have a good grasp of language and i also have first hand information about most of the religious places in India as i have visited most of them.For example temples in Delhi,Rishikesh,Haridwar,Amritsar,Bombay and Calcutta.
    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Sumitha

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2008
  9. madhuriss

madhuriss New IL'ite

Hello Bharti,
    I have an experience as a customer support representative. My job involved assisting the customers through the live chat and email support.
    I want to apply for the post as i m having an experience in the same type of field. I hope that this post is still available.
    I have a PC and net connection also at my home.
    if i satisfy ur criteria, please PM me.

Madhuri

10. Priya_ji

Priya_ji New IL'ite

Hi

I am seriously looking for a home based job. Please do provide the details. I am very much interested. Curently I am located in middle east.

Regards
    Priya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.