How many of you have really succeeded in finding a WFH Job??

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by swaran, Jan 29, 2014.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All

Indusladies has loads of threads with respect to WFH

Few post threads asking for job and few mentioning that they have a requirement and asking people to PM them their details

But i rarely see people coming back with their reviews,i mean many of them PM their details but what happens after that,did they get response to their replies or was that person genuine or what kind of job it was?!!!

Few threads looks more kind of advertisement(like she was searching for a long time and ultimately found this job,this that) from a specific company because that ILite doesnt respond to any other forums in IL other than making these advertisements about WFH job...somehow dont find them genuine

IS there anyone in IL who has succeeded in finding a WFH job??
    If so which company or some review about the company!!!
    What kind of job? How many hours is required?
    How much is the salary?
    etc etc....

It would be better if they could give a detailed post about their experience with that organisation.It would be of great help for the people who are looking for help!!!!

Why dont we help ourselves?!!
    Please share the information and let us get benefitted

PN::It would be better if advertisers with fake profiles (who try to just post "i am a homemaker with 2 kids,oh job is flexible,i earn 10000 per month blah blah blah..please PM me your details") refrain from responding to this thread.The intention is to get feedback from the people who have successfully got a WFH job so that it would be a great benefit to people who are seeking WFH jobs..Thanks for Understanding

adrija, tuffyshri, vsharma and 7 others like this.

2. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Hi Swaran,

I totally agree with u. I have gone thru many of the posts on WFH...but none of them have given their feedback saying that they have benefitted. Is the site given here by IL members is true and genuine and are they got paid for it. Nothing is clear.

Let us make this place a better one for helping each other and also maximum ILs are benefitted.

shashu

3. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I too agree with you Swaran. I keep wondering if they really got something goodthinkingsmiley

@MacHouwen, agreed that posting external links is against forum rules, but what we are looking for is members coming back to share with us if the PM they got was worthwhile or not.

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

sharing links might not be allowed but IL doesnt stop anyone from posting their feedbacks about any particular company

Thanks for the support shashu
    Hope people start posting their feedback
    true akila
    thanks for stepping in :)

5. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swaran, thanks for starting this thread. I too have wondered if there is any success when seeing those threads.

Let me share my experience. I tried some gpt sites given by another poster. They were fun to begin with but my personal opinion is that we have to take a lot of surveys/view ads to get rewards and it takes lot of time and patience. So, I decided not to spend time on it now. Also, some sites look only for people located in US/CA.

I also tried another site for content writing. I have just submitted couple of articles and not yet processed payment. I have tried only these two things so far.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    adrija and Kera like this.
  6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much chillbreeze for sharing your experience
    can you tell me whether you received any payment by filing those polls or clicking on such advertisements?!!!

7. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Swaran - I started it only two months back and we get surveys only randomly. It takes a lot of time to accumulate points. Let's say for example, in one site, I have 2500 points now in 2 months. I need to accumulate around 15000 points to get a 200rs worth gift voucher from an online shopping website. So I don't know how many more months it will take me to get a 200rs voucher. So I have given up on it for now.

2 people like this.
  8. muthu21

muthu21 Gold IL'ite

hi swaran..
    thanks for starting a thread on this topic..
    like chillbreese said i too tried Survey jobs-its takes long time to score the minimum point mentioned in their site like for eg : minimum point you would need to score is 200. once you reach the score you can redeem it as gift vouchers.. vouchers would be flipkart or similar sites.
    Few things I felt:
    1>once you visit the flipkart you will realise that we would need more points
    2> for each survey u will be awarded only 15 or 30 points.. sometimes even lesser..
    think of then how many surveys you will have to..
    3> you will not be qualified for all surveys
    4> each survey would take min of 15-20mins sometimes even more..
    5> you will also be disqualified if you have answered in a time limit less than they require
    NOTE: I KNOW to earn we must spend time..
    there are other sites too which offer mobile recharge and similars..

MY Suggestion would be : opt GPT sites if you are patient..

And i tried the content writing job posted by another IL 'KRISA' in the same forum.. its interesting.. i got the work.. once you complete the work they send you the next article also they help you in the work given..
    if you are really interested in surfing and have flair for writing opt content writing.
    Important things are : you should research a lot and your content should be original.
    You can even try in elance and freelance websites..my friend does this in her free time.. also i have read 2 other ILs posted about the same one is VANDANA RAJESH..

thanks,
    Muthu..

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Thanks chillbreeze
    looks like you need loads of patience for this job
    So this points is only to earn vouchers and not cash??
    i guess by taking so many surveys to accumulate 1500+ points,our internet bill usage would have got increased by more than 200Rs :bonk
    Thanks a lot chillbreeze for sharing your experience
    Do leave your feedback incase you find more WFH jobs!!!
    Thank you very much
    Will check those sites that you have mentioned and respond

Btw,are these open in india??
    Thanks Muthu for stepping in with your feedback

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ijar

Can you please explain what kind of work do these websites expect us to do???How many hours per day

Can you give us more details?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014