My work from home experience

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by hemi1232, Jan 21, 2014.

1. hemi1232

hemi1232 New IL'ite

Though I've been registered for almost 2 weeks, this is my first post on here.

Coming to the point, I have started this thread to share my experience as well as asking fellow members to share theirs on "what is working" to make money "working from home".

Here is my share and what WORKED for me:
    I am a working professional. In my spare time, I've been developing/creating my own blogs/websites. Most of them are doing O.K but a couple of them are doing really good. The secret behind the ones that are doing well is that these sites provide a UNIQUE service to users and my interest/knowledge is also in the same field.

I can write a lengthy post about how to create a website, how to promote it, how to make money blah blah blah but that is not the purpose of this post.

For any business to be successful, you have to have interest doing it and it should be USEFUL to others.

Lastly, if anyone struggling in setting up their own blog/website, let me know, I will be glad to help you out.

NOW, WHAT WORKED FOR YOU??

Note: It is not my intention to offer any commercial services through this post. Just wanted to help those that are replying to each "work from home opportunity".

2. chkalyani

chkalyani Gold IL'ite

Great moneysmiley . Could you pls help me out and tell me how to start a website or blog of my own and the dos and don'ts for the same?

3. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

i too wish to work from home and earn something . Can u please guide me?

4. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

is starting a blog like making money too

5. hemi1232

hemi1232 New IL'ite

If you can share the details of site that you want to create, I can help you. If you like you can send a PM

6. hemi1232

hemi1232 New IL'ite

Please note that I am not offering any out of the box packages. As I stated, I can only help setup a site. Please read all of my original post.
    I received a message from someone asking me "I need a blog and traffic to my blog". This is not what I am offering.
    Thanks

7. hemi1232

hemi1232 New IL'ite

Starting a blog can be like making money, but it doesn't have to be if you chose not to.

8. hemi1232

hemi1232 New IL'ite

I really did not expect this type of post here but anyways if you have a REAL JOB, you will not post "tell us what you can offer and we can succeed together" that itself says that you are just looking for something free and want to exploit others. I am sorry but anyone that posts in my thread will definitely be monitored by me without any moderators.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  9. hemi1232

hemi1232 New IL'ite

update: I have received messages from some good and some vulgar people. But after going through a number of posts on this forum, I understand that there are a plenty of spammers. Though it may sound weird to lot of sane girls, most of these spammers have the following common
    a. If you are looking to make money, please take these SURVEYS
    b. Please private message me for DETAILS
    c.
    you can earn money from home EASY.....
    d. I am earning but it is not much.

These are just some phrases, I will contact the IL administrator to see if they agree for me to post a complete list of words/spammers that are the " usual suspects"

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

wait a minute, "tell us what you can offer and we can succeed together" -- can this be taken as, "tell us if you have any technical expertise, or any other area of interests??"

krisa to answer. Hemi1232 krisa's post here is not out of way... atleast i think so..