Happy Birthday Krishna..........

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by latamurali, Feb 23, 2008.

1. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

dear latha

hearty birthday wishes to krishna!!!
    may he be blessed with all good things always
    also let us know the party menu
    and celebration:party

2. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Happy Birthday to you, Krishna!
    May God bless you with good health, good education and happiness!
    May all your dreams come true!

Sindhu

Latha, I just saw this thread.

3. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kutti Krish,
    I am sorry :hide:, I am too late. Bowbonk

Please accept my belated Birthday wishes !

May God Bless you with good health and wealth !!

[​IMG]

Please Latha show this to him .
    :kiss To Him.

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

my dearmost lata
    forgive me for my belated wishes

Dear Kutty Krishna
    Many Many happy returns of the Day. WOW You are turning 10 hey thats double digits there..I have always been impressed with you for washing hands and feets after coming in and before a meal..so what are the other good things you do? What did you get for your birthday and how did it GO? Best Wishes.

5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai friends

Thank u very much to all of u for ur wishes........BowBowBow

And about the day, i didnt do any special cooking for him except DOSA , which is his MOST FAVOURITE ITEM in this universe..........and moreover that day was my father's monthly ritual called SODAMBAM..so iam supposed to participate in that............so we all had lunch there...............I felt the presence of my dad ..that he has come on that day to wish him...he loves him some much............... than any body else............my dad's death is really a GREAT LOSS FOR K where nobody can replace his love towards him.......:cry::cry::cry:. literaly we all cried thinking of him...........we miss him on birthday of K very much..........

And, after that we went to a Orphanage home near our place( it is in west tambaram)...........to see other side of life.........( iam telling here this, not to tell that i did this and talk proud abt myself..........pls..:notthatway::notthatway:. ....but to share with u all.....my true feelings........)we have arranged for lunch..............so we served them........and distributed Icecream by K and got them lot of snacks like mixture, chips, biscuits etc.........and good condition old clothes of K............

OMG..............we literally cried...........our hearts become very heavy............we were soooooooooo upset.........which i cannot express my mere words...........there we saw even 4 months old child to 2,3,4,5,7,8 in all ages.....:cry::cry::cry:...and some mentally retarded girls from 15 to 18........as soon as wen enter they welcome us in CHORUS...and even small kids enquiring them for what we have come......and they want to shake our hands........they were dressed neatily........and the place also seems to be good..........it seems they got chance for free medical check up conducted my Jayalitha's party people for her birthday.........so some have gone there........and rest of them planning to go to VANDALOOR ZOO....

..so the incharge asked us to start the lunch session..........so v served them ask them to eat...they didnt touch the food served...i was wondering and asked the incharge ....."y they are not eating"...........she replied only after Prayer and wishing u then only they will touch their food............OMG......even small kids of 2 and 3 didnt touch the food ........and same food is served for all ages...........and they are eating by themselves..........they are jus serving Hot rice and sambar and sidedish even infront of 2 and 3 yrs old baby..........nd they are eating my themselves.......i enquired them whether they will eat by themsevles ..he said dont worry we will train them in sucha a way.......so they know to manage...........(.some sleeping in the same place.........some jus staring here and there..........i started thinking of our kids..........we pamper them cook only to their wish and taste spoonfeed them even at age of 8 and 10 ......and they also fuss a lot for petty matters.........but these kids......they jus obeyed them.......jus blinking at us.....).....OMG ..........i felt something inside my stomach...........

WHOSE FAULT IS THIS...WHAT WRONG THIS KIDS HAVE DONE?..........and grown up children spomehow managing but the small one...seems to be very pathetic.........but the elderly children are helping these kida as if they were born together......:clap:clap.............we are not able to continue for long time there , since we werre not able to control our emotions.....
    I GAVE HIM MY PERSONAL NUMBER ....TO CONTACT ME ....IF HE IN NEED OF ANYTHING EMERGENCY..........I PROMISED HIM THAT I WILL TRY TO DO MY LEVEL BEST.........like squirrel did for Lord Rama.....

He sdid anything is accepted here.....clothes/ stationary items/food/play items.........anything ............and we can sponsor for one child's food, cloth,studies ..it jus comes around some small amoutn only ...........less than 1000pm........and u can also sponsor for ur special days like wedding anni/birthday etc........either for BF, OR LUNCH OR DINNER........

I know many of my friends in IL doing this..............but my humble request to others who have not yet started.............pls friends.....start doing this........GOD HAS BLESSED US WITH ENOUGH MONEY /GOOD HEALTH/ PARENTS AND GOOD PEOPLE..AROUND US .....yes we are crorepathi's only when seeing people like this by all means...........we can definitely spend small portion of our money to this activity..........THIS IS MY PERSONAL REQUEST.......TO MY FRIENDS........itrs not that we have to give in thousands and lakhs .....jus something..............or even they asked us to come and spend some time with the kids........play with them......tell them stories....like ENTERTAIN THEM........even that is more than enough.........

FRIENDS............IF I HAVE WRITTEN WRONG ANYWHERE......PLS FORGIVE THIS POOR SOUL .........

And, for K;s sake i arranged for small party jus with the kids alone and .........we played musicial chair,sit stand game........and antakshari.........and few important relatives like my brother's family, momom and my SIL's family.........(thatoo i invited who have small kids only not all others) ..........

Cake is Vanilla cake

For kids.........cake , samosa,maggi noodles, cone ice cream........

For elders........cake, samosa, peanut salad,veg pulao,bondhi raitha,potato chips....idly -chutney(sincwewe were not supposed to eat antyhing else in that day) ,curd rice garnished with grapes,cashews........

I will try to send photos ............since we have not loaded that in system.........

GOOD LIFE CENTRE
    Loganathan Street
    (back side to Vidya theatre)
    West Tambaram

Trustee : Mr.Bhaskar.....9381002751

One day for Breakfast - 1250Rs.
    Lunch - 1950Rs.
    and for Dinner - 1600Rs.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  6. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

dear Latha,

I am not able to type anything because the keyboard is not visible to me.:cry::cry: We used to visit 'katankulathur' , we used to feel like that. Really it is very hard to see and digest. I dont know what to say, but thanks for the address and ph. number. :hatsoff

How Krishna felt about that trip? Usually I used to afraid of my Krishna, after returning from the 'home'.:confused:

7. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi lata,

thanks for posting your bday celebration
    you are a sweet mother for teaching your son to party and also to help

8. gayathriar

gayathriar Bronze IL'ite

Belated B'Day wishes to Krishna...!

Lata, your post brought tears in my eyes. What a way to celebrate your child's birthday - sharing food, clothing and the day with less fortunate children. May God bless to continue with your good work.

-Gayathri

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latha murali,

My very belated wishes for your little Krishna, may God Bless him with Health and Happiness. He is already blessed with a lovely mama.
    This post of your's is nominated for the FP of the month by Gayathri and that is why I came here to read it.
    No need to say that it moved me to tears too, I am no different to other friends here.
    It was such a nice gesture from you to share his B'day with such special children.
    Yes Latha, we should do what little we can for such innocent kids....I feel very heavy at heart.

L, Kamla

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Lata,

A very Happy Birthday to Krish! We know that with a mom like you he will grow up to be one good human being. It is touching to read how you celebrated the birthday. Sharing time, emotions and space with others especially if they are less fortunate is the best way to spend an auspiscious day. And you have rightly chosen that path, shown Krish that path. God bless all of you.

affly
    Vidya