Moving to Jaipur from Mumbai - not ready but no choice

Discussion in 'Western India' started by DramaQueen, Aug 8, 2013.

1. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Silver IL'ite

I reside in Mumbai.. but will be moving to jaipur soon 'coz DH wants to live with his parents :-/ ..Really disturbed with the move. i have absolutely no friends in jaipur.. i only know my inlaws and their relatives.. having been brought up in mumbai primarily.. im fairly social and loving making new friends.. im looking at joining a kitty party club too.. just to get to know new people and to preserve my sanity in my in laws' house! Im not a stay at home kind of wife and will not be once I move there too..
    I wanna know lots about jaipur social life.. know women- married or unmarried in the age group of 27-35 who reside there..
    i will be looking for a job too but Ive heard jaipur doesnt have many opportunities.. write to me ladies..
    DIL in Distress! :drowning

2. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

3. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Silver IL'ite

because this is a different forum that is why! i hope to get to meet ladies from jaipur through this thread.. the other one was more of a distress call!

4. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

it still is a repost as far as my knowledge goes. [​IMG] Anyways, you found any jaipur buddies?

5. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Silver IL'ite

6. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

We have tons of our community in Jaipur. Though I have been there only as a kid, I hear from everybody that it is a happening place once you get the right kind of people. There is a lot of culture and heritage and tradition and also along with this there are wonderful malls, theaters and eat-outs!

All my family and friends are in love with that place. I can understand that Mumbai is a fast-paced city on the move always. You will find it a lot different, but I hope you will settle down as well. GoodLuck!

7. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much for the luck and the wishes! totally need it..
    was hoping to find some young newly weds in jaipur through this forum but havent found any yet..

8. swatimom

swatimom New IL'ite

Jaipur is cool,depending upon which area u r putting up.....as for job u hv opportunities depending upon ur credentials....if u let me know some more details I might help u getting space from in laws...all the best

9. kitty

kitty New IL'ite

Re: Moving to Jaipur from Mumbai - not ready but no choi

Hiii....though it seems to be a very old post,I am replying from because am going thru the same thing
    I am recently being married to Jaipur and am now searching for groups and clubs to join!!!

10. kitty

kitty New IL'ite

Mail me and we can meet up