Websites For Downloading Rabindra Sangeet

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by reshmi4u, Mar 27, 2009.

1. reshmi4u

reshmi4u New IL'ite

Hello Lovely Ladies,

It has been a while since I posted in IL. How are you all? I am back in Toronto after my Didi’s marriage. This time in Kolkata my uncle inspired me to listen a lot of Rabindra Sangeet. We also visited Shantiniketan with all our family friends for a weekend trip from Kolkata and I must say, I have somehow become more proud of my roots.

Though I did listen Rabindra Sangeet before but was not a sort of addict of Rabindra Sangeet, but now I am bitten hard by it. I did get some CDs and lot of them are available online too but can you gals help me to find the best websites from where I can download Rabindra Sangeet and also Bengali folk?

Love you all,
    Reshmi

2. aparnamukherjee

aparnamukherjee New IL'ite

Dear Reshmi,
    First of all, welcome back. How are you? Good that you have acquired some good taste in music, you know what Rabindra Sangeet is a very secular music, in fact music itself is very secular. But anyways, I know two websites since I download from those two:

www.banglatorrents.com
    Music Downloads, MP3 Downloads, MP3 songs, from eMusic.com

I get more or all the songs that I want from these websites. I hope it will be helpful for you as well. If I come to know about more websites, I will post it for you.

Till then, try these two and tell me if it helped you or not.
    Love,
    Aparna

3. reshmi4u

reshmi4u New IL'ite

Hey Aparna,
    Thanks a lot for the help; it will really help me I hope. I am so happy because I will get to download my favorite Rabindra Sangeet. One thing I need to ask, will I be able to download the Bengali folks as well from these websites? Or is there any other websites for these, if you know then please post it here. Between, I will check these sites as well…

Thanks again…
    Take care,
    Reshmi