online paid survey sites

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by keerthanaraj, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keerthanaraj

keerthanaraj Bronze IL'ite

Hiii ILs,,

Can the seemingly promising online paid survey sites be believed??? Any experiences friends????

2. mouni192

mouni192 Senior IL'ite

hi keerthana..
    i sign up in globaltestmarket.com
    it is an online survey..
    i got 350$ in that survey..
    hope you can try this..:thumbsup

3. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Yes as our friend mentioned globaltestmarket seems to be good.. I have been doing past 3yrs, i got few bucks promptly after redeeming the points as they promised. They send you in Check, so be sure to have an account in your name, or while registering better give the name who has account already.

But now past 1yr keeping my toddler daughter i find hard time to sit before system...if you are free and do it immediately after receiving the survery you should surely get atleast 50$ within a month. Because if we do it later, most of the time survey gets closed or reaches its maximum response..

Forget to mention, its totally free...just need to register in the site .
    All the best...

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  4. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Usha and Mouni
    Its a new news for me!!!
    -Nitha

5. keerthanaraj

keerthanaraj Bronze IL'ite

Thnx mouni,usha and deepshika for ur prompt replies... Will also give it a try... :thumbsup

Best Regards,
    keerthana

6. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

^ members residing at US might get one survey per month in the beginning ; And after about six
    successful completion of surveys , they could get more than 2 surveys per month depending on the
    geographic location and qualifications (state of residence & working full time / part time / home maker)

web based survey invitations are sent to e-mail . there are two more opportunities for the members .
    one is surveys through phone and the other is mystery shopping . these two have better scope for
    good earnings for US / EU resident members . these two options are available at profile surveys .

interested friends may see [post=464933]GTM payment proof[/post] in one of my earlier posts :)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  7. aks_1985

aks_1985 Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    This topic is really helpful for ladies who are interested in doing survey and also earning money ,

here is one more site which i have been doing from past 2 years an have got upto 25 $ gift card of bath and body works,an other stores the site is www.mypoints.com
    it is reliable you just have to click on the mail which you get in your inbox and you earn 5 points and you buy anything online suggested by this site then you get points according to your amount .If anybody interested can join this

akshata

8. shrutidunwoody

shrutidunwoody Bronze IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    Can you please let me know if globaltestmarket.com is a reliable online survey site? since they ask for personal info (like home address) when doing initial registration. So wanted to know if it's not risky. Any information regarding this ?? Thanks.

9. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

^ Hi Shruthi , I do not find any harm in providing personal information at Global Test Market site .
    Home address once registered cannot be changed easily . it is the address we give for receiving the
    payment cheques . All the other information is processed by computers to select the survey takers .

10. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Friends,
    I have a doubt. Can a person living in US complete the survey and be paid in Indian account?. Can person on student visa do these surveys and get paid?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.