1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Gold bars/ coins purchase from AJPM

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Subba, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Subba

Subba New IL'ite

Hello All,
    Has any one purchased gold coins through ajpm. I called them and purchased the gold coins its almost more than a month. i am having problems i haven't received my package yet.I have emailed them and also neither when i call they say just wait for reply email thats it.
    I have paid them with the check and it got cleared almost 3-5days after i purchased.
    Has anyone had same kind of problem. what did you do to resolve this issue.

thanks in advance
    Subba

2. sahi

sahi New IL'ite

Hi

one of my friends once purchased from AJPM and was happy with their customer care..
    try calling those people and deal with them ASAP....

3. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

I have purchased from AJPM. If you order Pamp Suisse bar, then it takes a long time. Only once we had a prolonged delay but they responded to our e-mails. Usually it takes 28-35 working days.

4. Subba

Subba New IL'ite

Thank you Sahi and Nivedi for the quick reply to my post.
    Yes, i did order pamp suisse bars.I have emailed to the ajpm but they are not responding to my emails nor when i call them they just hung up on me. This is my first time ordering gold coins in usa.and iam having really bad experience purchasing gold. If suppose they don't get back to me by 35 days.will they refund my money back.or do i have to put a dispute with the bank.Is there limit on the time period to put dispute with the bank.

I really appreciate your help.

5. Subba

Subba New IL'ite

Hi Nivedi,
    You had to wait 28-35 days from the day of your order or from the day the check has been cleared.I have emailed ajpm so many times but they don't give any response to the emails.Their customer service is very bad.Witsend
    Can you please give me any suggestion.

Thanks for your help
    subba

6. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Sorry Subba, I did not visit this thread for some time. Have you received your package by now?

7. vanigooty

vanigooty New IL'ite

oh yah even i was in a plan to gold from AJPM but hearing your case im back of this

8. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Vani,

Of late AJPM's service is not good. They are not shipping on time and are very rude over phone. They have changed their delivery dates to 40 days.

9. pushpa_gadde

pushpa_gadde New IL'ite

Hi,

Anybody interested in buying gold coins, buy from kitco.com. This is a very reliable site and I brought one coin from them about 2 years ago.

Cheers,
    Pushpa

10. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

I am not seeing credit suisse gold bars in kitco,Can you buy a single piece from them,How long does it take to ship.