1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

School for Child with Development Delay in Tampa

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by SAANVE, Sep 10, 2013.

1. SAANVE

SAANVE New IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    I am New to this Site..Currently we are in Singapore and Planning to move Tampa Fl. in near future.My Child has Development Delay specially with speech delay.and he is attending special school in Singapore and taking all his therapies like,OT,ST,ABA,PECS,Physical exercise,Sensory Exercise, I read so many forums about FACE Special school.they provide therapies with no payments.I heard in US many public school provide all therapies..I want to know anyone have any idea about FACE school..because they have long waitng list..and any public school name...when their enrolment process start..I want to know the difference between magnet and charter school..what is the difference.Please If anyone have any knowledge about the schools so it would help me a lot and for my child.and one more thing which area are safe to live near 10430 Highland Manor Drive. and Indian grocery shops n shopping.if anyone can recommend any apartment so it would be great. Thanks

2. seemabarve

seemabarve New IL'ite

Hi Saanve, did u move to tampa? which school did u find for your child?