1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What do u think about show 'Rahul Dulhania Le Jayega'

Discussion in 'TV' started by joohisinha, Mar 3, 2010.

1. joohisinha

joohisinha New IL'ite

any one watching 'Rahul dulhania.....................?':)

i think this show has crossed all d norms...... I think it is really 'tacky' and

'very cheap' show. the worst is the girls's behaviour.

it seems that all of them have sold their self-respect and :rotfl

can cross any limits to win the show(not to marry Rahul).

What do u think?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010

2. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

hi...
    Is there anyone who really sees this so called swayamwar.

Please make me understand.... Is he really gonna marry someone from the show?? or do we have another Rakhi Sawant, who got wedding jitters just before the announcement to her " Dulha". Ofcourse we all know then what happened later.

Either which ways... the channed Must have increased their TRP ratings with this Melodrama...

regards
    kainaath.

3. karunamurty

karunamurty Bronze IL'ite

hi
    i watch this show and seems that it is going to end tomorrow. the girls seem to be insecure and desperate to win the show rather than get married. The Mehendi and sangeet ceremonies seem very lavish. The channel tried to rope in some out of work tv couples and some actresses.
    anyways, good trp rating for the channel and good, free publicity for the girls.

4. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Dont know where is this reality show heading towards.
    Today, I read in newspaper that court gave clearance to his passport to spend their honeymoon in Maldives.
    Are they really married???Hope this is a fake honeymoon atleast.

5. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hope so they both stay together...:)
    Regarding the passport i read in a forum in an article.. It says..

Mahajan gets his passport to honeymoon, but with court rider
    According relief to Rahul Mahajan and his wife Dimpy Ganguly, a city court on Tuesday released Mahajan's passport till the end of this month.
    The couple, who got married on reality TV show last week, has now been allowed to visit the Maldives for their honeymoon from March 9 and 31. The couple will, however, have to ensure the honeymoon is a strictly "private affair".
    The court decided to reinstate Mahajan's passport amid vehement opposition from the prosecution, following an application filed by him on February 16.
    Mahajan has been asked to submit a fixed deposit worth Rs 5 lakh in the court as guarantee against the passport. Additional Sessions Judge (ASJ) P S Malik further imposed a list of conditions on the release of the passport and made it clear that the couple's trip to Maldives must not be an "extension of the show" in which they got married.

6. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

I also read about the Article about Nikunj's view. She says she is very happy now and....

Dimpy gets sloshed and wasted just like Rahul Mahajan: Nikunj
    Mumbai: Rahul Mahajan's very public 'swayamvar' might have ended, but the drama surrounding the bizarre event is yet to draw to a close.

Just a few days after the nation witnessed Rahul tie the knot with Dimpy Ganguly, one of the three finalists, Nikunj Mallik, is revealing shocking details about what happened between the newly weds behind the camera. Speaking loud and clear, Nikunj has opened fire on Mahajan and Ganguly's wild antics that make them a perfect match.

Stating her dislike for the pair, Nikunj in an interview to a daily said, "I feel Dimpy is perfect for Rahul as both have similar habits and lifestyles, which is not very acceptable to me. Though Rahul was quite interested in me, which was quite evident, I realised he's not the kind of person I'd like to spend my life with."

As to what made her join the show, she said, "For the past two years, there has been no negative publicity about him. When at 35, a man wants to settle down and have a family, that worked for me. He is a nice man, but it's obvious there is no visible improvement. It was the drinking, smoking and Casanova nature that bothered me."

But what's shocking is that Nikunj has clearly stated that Mahajan was drunk for the most part of the show. "Was he drunk in the evenings? You can say that. But even when super drunk, he never misbehaved," she asserts.

As to whom she personally wanted for Mahajan, Nikunj stated, "I would've appreciated if he'd chosen Harpreet, who is very well behaved as compared to Dimpy. Dimply is an anti-social element, who runs away from her house at every given opportunity, she ran away from the beauty contest. She gets drunk, sloshed and wasted."

As for getting up close and touchy with girls, she said, "In our society, hugging and pecking on the cheek is acceptable. I always maintained my dignity and made him stay within his limits. If you let him do that, he will do it."

And did Dimply 'let' him? "Obviously yes, in fact, she forced him. She attracted him and wanted him to do all that," said Nikunj.

Dimpy gets sloshed and wasted just like Rahul Mahajan: Nikunj

7. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Some of their Pictures

Attached Files: