1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anbe Vaa serial in Vijay T.V

Discussion in 'TV' started by bluefairy, Jan 9, 2010.

1. bluefairy

bluefairy New IL'ite

Does anybody watch anbe vaa serial in vijay t.v?how many of you get irritated by the way jeeva behaves?Who are the characters you really hate?Just share ..........,

2. MGee

MGee New IL'ite

hi me too really hate jeeva character (sariyana sappa character he doesnt have brain at all) and geeta,jeeva amma characters...

I like

Tagore,mani a lot (velila murada irunthalum rembo plain persons)
    sandhya ( but thuguthiye ellatha jeeva-kaga urugurathu pidikkalai .. she should marry sakthi or some nice guy .. n jeeva have to die by loosing her)
    rajesekar character (sandya appa)
    aathi n angel
    jana and his father character
    n angel's appa character

3. divaone

divaone New IL'ite

i started watching it hoping that star vijay brings out some good stuff.. but i guess mamiyar marumagal mega serials are much better than this one.. Hopeless characters, awful story line,repeated dialouges.. huh.. terrible serial.. stopped watching it now.

4. shakarika

shakarika New IL'ite

Hi! I liked the title song of this serial & watched the serial in the beginning coz it was different from the regular sun tv serials but now like what you all mentioned ... its plain irritating! But i do like athi & angel character.... hope they show more of them than jeeva & sandhya!