1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

any Zee tv kasam se fans?

Discussion in 'TV' started by AnshuSinha, Aug 29, 2008.

1. AnshuSinha

AnshuSinha Senior IL'ite

Hello people,

anyone who likes to watch Zee Tv's serial Kasam se.
    I love it coz of Prachi Desai aka Bani and her character but when she left for movie Rock on, it is losing its taste. Still would like to know your comments on this serial and its storyline.

Anshu

2. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Anshu,

Me too watch Kasam Se, i loved Prachi aka Bani and her costumes were superb! The serial started with 3 very affectionate sister's and was going well but after Bani's left, serial took some 16 yrs leap and now its blah blah. Pia is now where seen and Rano don't have any character in serial!

Actually there is no wonder about serial going that way because its Ekta's and her serials are like that starting with good etichs and loosing taste after getting good trp ratings :crazy

My god its now boring to see tamasha happening in Walia's house & always street fighting between Bani aka Pronika and Meera Rant aweee!!

Only daadi is some entertaining with her forgetting nature and remaning all :hide: except for some scenes. Wonder why Jikyasa acting supportive to Bani :confused2: finally all messy like all other serial from Balaji Televisions!

Jai Walia beign a big puppet Big Laugh he don't even know what happening beside him nor his home and always being fooled by his patni's!

But nice background songs for him from starting of the serial and now its Sunah Sunah, lamha lamha :whistle

3. AnshuSinha

AnshuSinha Senior IL'ite

Hey Senorita,

I am on the same boat. I took special cable connection (I have 2 connection at my place) for Kasam Se. I like Prachi Desai a lot. Watched orkc on too when it was released in Hong Kong. I am so regular that in HK when they telecast after a week, I usually watch it on Muft.tv when I can't resist. But like to watch it more on bigger screen. Prachi was the main thread to this show.

Do you understand, why do they show such things. I mean whenever Bani is pregnant, either she has a miscarriage or she is thrown out of the house..Vamps are always the winner. whatever may be but its always the vamps who enjoy Walia Mansion..After much drama whenever truth comes forward, why Bani forgives everyone. even though she forgives, coz she is nice but she shoudl tell Jai what all happened and how she was misunderstood.

I and my hubby gets into hot discussions over Kasam se. He started watching with m e, as I watch football and cricket with him but he told me that he can't tolerate this drama..Truth never wins..

He says "whats this if Jai Walia keeps 3-4 wives, has children with all of them,its good. He is always forgiven. I know few ladies like Bani suffer a lot in life. but the message which is being conveyed by this serial is bad..Man can go on doing all such crimes and woman is always thrown out of the house."

I agree with him but I like Kasam se. True,its too dragging. I want to see when Bani exposes Meera. I am sure no one will be shocked to the extent viewers are expecting..We should expect BAni will forgive Meera too and give her outhouse to live and slowly Meera will again find a place in Walia house.

Don't u think the same?