1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tamil Television Serial Actors/Actresses

Discussion in 'TV' started by swarnalakshmi27, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Cindhuja !

2. swarnalakshmi27

swarnalakshmi27 New IL'ite

Hi Cindhuja,

Thanks for helping me do out the list too :)
    Do add more if u know pls. Let's hope we will be able to help other IL members about any queries they have on serial actor names.

take care!

Swarna

3. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Dear Sindhuja ,

S. P. Sailaja's husband is the actor who was in telugu movie Shiva , ( nagarjun and amala , the one who sings the famous song " Botany paatam " and not that guy who plays in kolangal. I have seen the couple's photo in a telugu magazine in my friend's house. I suppose this man in Kolangal was one of actress Lakshmi's husband Also I remember seeing Aishwarya's ( lakshmi's daughter ) interview where she said that.. and he has acted in the telugu movie where Kamal hassan is a dancer with Jayaprada.

Love

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Dear Preethi,

All those you pointed out were absolutely right. and that movie name of nagarjun and amala is Udhayam in tamil. All super hit songs. S.P.Sailaja does the dubbing for amala and thatz how they met each other. And he is the same person who acted as the father-in-law for devaiyani in the tamil serial kolangal. And also husband of Actress nalini in the same. He has also acted in another movie of kamal called Kurudhu punal as a terrorist. I am very sure about it. We both are speaking about the same personality no confusion. That character is no more in the serial.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  5. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

6. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Check this link about the cast and crew of the serial Kolangal. Website of Sun network : Welcome To SunTV

7. swarnalakshmi27

swarnalakshmi27 New IL'ite

Hi Cindhuja,

The one is SunTV is not updated very frequently. Thanks for the link :)

Swarna

8. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Acceptedddd Maadham Sindhu !!! :) I mistook you were talking about the father of Devyani and missed out the ' in law ' next to it !! I never watch Kolangal.. But have seen my mom watching it if am back early from clinic.. So I have never got to see Devyani's father in law in that. All the info I was giving was about the guy who plays her father . That confused man between two wives !! :biggrin2: Am sorry , sweety !

9. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi preethi,

No worries :) . Didnt writeup in the sense of arguing just thought of sharing with the rest the right info :hiya. The beauty is even i dont watch it regularly, if at all i return from ofis earlier i sit along with my mom for sometime. That too long backkkk. And by the way the father of devayani is Mr.Mohan.

Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  10. suryatatini

suryatatini New IL'ite

hi,friends,i'm new, i'm interested on knowing about serial actors,i know some also i would like to share if anyone interested,plz help me,i watch mekal(gemini-mayuri),c.n.e(siva-parvathi),athipokal(gaganakusumalu),vasantham,lakshmi(muddamandarm),selvi(lakshmi),arasi(jhansi).also i watched surya and pv.pv(puttinilla-mettinila),if anyone plz let me know,thnx for letting me in,appriciate.surya.