1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tamil Mystery Serials

Discussion in 'TV' started by Grace3, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

At a recent gathering, was talking about TV serials and was reminded of fantastic , old tamil serials by Naga like Marma Desam, Rudra Veenai, Chidambara Ragasiyam, Vidaadhu Karuppu, Yedhuvum Nadakkum etc. All these were based on mystery, fear and stories by Indra Soundarajan. These were very very thrilling, filled with suspense and very interesting stories which made us want to see more. I've watched only a few episodes of these while they were telecast nearly 10 years ago. Am really longing to see them now .......as am having more time now & want to catch up on the good serials I missed while studying ...bonk

Can anyone tell which site can I watch/download for free & if it is safe and where episodes are complete ??

Has Naga made any other serials like the above ? Anything being currently telecast ?

Thanks,
    Grace.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008

2. ramyadp

ramyadp New IL'ite

hi,
    there r quite a few serials posted in Rajshri.com. 'Marmadesam','vidathu karrupu' 'sorna regai' r some of the serials in this website.. hope this helps& happy watching..
    cheers,
    ramya

3. itzswetha

itzswetha New IL'ite

Hi This is for all mystery fans, I never watched these before but thanks to techsatish.com, can see all the episodes of marma desam and vidathu karuppu, hope this helps.