1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

vijay awards and film fare awards

Discussion in 'TV' started by god2014, Jul 15, 2014.

1. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Hello friends,
    Vijay awards is due to be telecasted on this sunday... also the filmfare was over few days go..
    Aatharva got best actor male in film fare and nayan for female...
    Thanga meengal best film
    Bala best director....
    I wonder why they don't give any award for comedians at the film fare..
    All are welcome to pour in your comments and let us begin the discussion......

1 person likes this.

Similar Threads
    1. Vasuma09
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Godschild
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. Jithiks
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

I find all these awards are pre-planned. Sometimes only they are only for deserving artist. Have you noticed in Oscar there is only one award for best actor (no matter if they are doing a villain, comedy or hero). Our awards have best actor critics award and then Vijay awards has this new award series known as favorite actor (I didn't understand the difference later came to know one if by judges and second by audience voting).
    If you notice SRK would get award in every award ceremony where he performs.

3. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Very true!! Yea SRK always gets awards. There is hardly any function that he is attending and not getting a award. Or else he is anchoring.Aamir khan no wonder stopped attending award functions since all awards are anyways rigged.

2 people like this.
  4. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

I don't know if we can say all awards are always rigged.

Its not possible to satisfy everyone.

Its not possible to compare acting. What is good acting to you, might not be the same to me.

Vijay awards have mostly done well in the Jury awards. But they are also humans.

How can one equate Kamal's performance from anyone else's.

Not to put too much into the winner and loser.

I like Vijay awards springing up awards to give a lot of people, lot of awards. Afterall, its encouragement to them and we get to smile when our favorite actor is the recipient.

2 people like this.
  5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

These days awards mean NOTHING!

Everyone acts natural but not all qualifies as as an "ACTOR"

Shivaji ganesan,kamal Hassan and even our superstar ( dhalapathi movie example)
    are amazing talents!

Cannot help but compare with them:(

Also vikram is a good actor,surya is hardworking..but other than that I don't know..

As for actress agreed nayantara was good in raja rani but actress these days cannot even be compared to the actress of yester years!!

Nowadays it seems anybody can become stars!! U do not need looks or talent in most cases..

In Bollywood NEPOTISM is at it's best!!

What to say?Sigh:(

1 person likes this.
  6. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Yes in vijay awards vijay gets award every year, even this year too he had got under favorite hero....
    Also Srk for attending the function... Flimfare was rightly given this time for atharva for paradesi, he deserves.. Today there are lots of talents but they are not rooted strongly unlike yesteryears..
    Balachander, baharathiraja, balumahendra the B (3B's)school which produced legends to this cinema.. today people think differently but how long they stand in the industry matters....

Airtel super singer fame pragathi is going to act in bala's next tharathapatai...

7. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

This would be a good time pass this weekend .

Ellarum marakkaama Parrungo . Next week atha pathi inga Kummi adikkalam .

4 people like this.
  8. muthu21

muthu21 Gold IL'ite

this time in vijay awards: the one thing i felt bad was "y did they let DD host the show alongside GOPINATH.."
    she will sure make it like her cofee with DD always laughing passing mokka jokes..also she will not let other comperer to speak.. paavam gopi..
    i heard shivakarthikeyan got entertainer award this time.. i dont understand are not there anyone else.. just because he is vijay tv product are they doing this??

1 person likes this.
  9. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Vijay gets award every year.... Also some of the dialogue deliveries seem too hypothetical.... no more reality. Even I believe it is all preplanned...

10. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Vijay kooda OK . Once , Sivakumar's entire family was on stage and too much scene . I think in 2009

1 person likes this.