1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

airtel super singer

Discussion in 'TV' started by ladybug23, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ladybug23

ladybug23 Senior IL'ite

Nobody is watching super singer ????
    I was wondering how you guys were feeling about a participant who have already
    similar show in Malayalam. I am talking about Sonia. She already won a house worth 1 crore rs and now ruining the chances of other kids who want to win for the first time. I think that's not a level playing field.....
    And then there is soundarya who has been there upteen times....

2. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

This is the case with junior super singers too. I saw a few of the participants taking part in a reality show in Hindi.

3. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

I think even Parvati too is famous in Malayalam super singer ...they should set a criteria properly while selection ...

1 person likes this.
  4. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

I will watch Airtel super singer it is very nice all the 28 guys are very much talent.

I will not watch the Sun TV because of Gangai amaran comments ..:)

5. kuttimma

kuttimma Bronze IL'ite

This is not fair for young and first time contestants such as Sai vignesh and I already see some partiality in judgments (may be I am imagining). So far I see some impressive singers such as shenbagaraj, divakar, saishankar, deepti suresh and nirjari. I don't want to watch this show if there is any politics like previous seasons. I want to see real talents to win the show. thanks.

1 person likes this.
  6. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Actually a lot of the contestants in this season were participants in another show, though not necessarily winners. Shenbagaraj, Divakar and Ramesh (the auto-man) already were contestants in "Hariyudan Naan" in Jaya TV a couple of years back. Sai Vignesh was the winner in the "Ragamalika" junior, again a couple of years back.

And with this season, I feel the judges being a little too harsh on some people while being too lenient (out of sympathy) with some people. I don't know why they keep harping on Sanjay's performance. I find him to be far better than many others a lot of times. Rizwan (granted he is differently abled)... but to keep promoting him to other rounds in spite of multiple sruthi problems and such is unfair to other contestants, I feel. Similarly Sahil and Algates thatha...

1 person likes this.
  7. akshuanitha

akshuanitha Bronze IL'ite

There is lot of partial judgements, which i hate like anything. for this i felt ragamalika in jaya tv is better.

8. priyanathan3

priyanathan3 Bronze IL'ite

this season seems ok...lot of good singers....my fav is diwakar n syed...:D

9. akilapks

akilapks New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I agree with this, if they already won and got some prize means they should not allow for new season, judges should encourage talented people apart from sympathy!!!!

10. sweettamil

sweettamil New IL'ite

I happen to watch some of the latest episodes, nothing different from its previous seasons, same drama, partiality etc. Today they eliminated a contestant , I thought she did well this week. What I cant understand is a load of contestants coming form other states esp kerala and dominating the show. ( event judges from this state are dominating) one contestant even made fun of veteran singer like T L maharajan sir. I dont want to watch this show since I already knew how the results are going to be. (this program is for vijay tv and airtel's profit) Sorry if I am cynical but this is what crossing my mind when I see some of the episodes.