1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

airtel super singer

Discussion in 'TV' started by ladybug23, Jul 10, 2013.

1. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Oh nice dear . I wish her all the very best .
    i guess her mom is a teacher rt?
    Yes you guys are blessed to have a singer at home .

1 person likes this.
  2. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Yes Banu Chitti is a Teacher..

1 person likes this.
  3. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Nobody talking about Ganesh here :( .

I was watching this season only for him :p .

4. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

whether they are selected purely based on public voting?i dont think so!!!!!!!by this time itself they would have decided who should be given 1st,2nd........srini openly told when there was a tie between syed and sarath,he said sarath is an excellent classical singer who can do very good,syed brings good emotions in every song he attemptsbut how much musicality is in syed i dont know,he said.but atlast according to marks he said syed is selected, sarath is eliminated,then what is this?

5. Ushie

Ushie Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Her ennai enna sedhai song in wild card is still in my ears. Pls say Hi to Niranjana on my behalf and tell her I voted for her yesterday. I wish young talent like her to win the title. thanks

1 person likes this.
  6. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

I watched a few youtube videos of syed subhan's rendering. The judges' awes are simply not correlated to his best of his singing at all. Especially Srinivas!

His comfortable/effective vocal range is very less and he seem to cover it up using 'energies'.

1 person likes this.
  7. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

Srinivas said that!! Well, I'm pretty amazed, really, since usually the judges say "rock star" or "super star' or "there's something in your performance", irrespective of mediocre Syed's performance really was! Probably eliminating Sharath to allow Syed in was too much even for them to fake ;-) ;-)

And yes, samba...I too think the results would have been decided by now. Syed will get a lot of votes - it might be rigging, or the pack mentality of the college crowd ("oh - he's got so many likes on FB, so he ought to be cool!").But SMS count (and revenue) is all that matters (for Airtel, at least). So no doubt they'd want to have Syed as the winner.
    Vijay TV on the other hand, would want to push Diwakar, IMO, since they'd want to show him off as their great discovery. It'll be interesting to see which one they go in for finally!!

1 person likes this.
  8. luckwaves

Dear Priya ,

Unga taste en ipadi aiduchu ? :)

sorrysmiley But he looks like one amul baby :) though really not a baby .... May be amul boy :)

1 person likes this.
  9. luckwaves

Yeah , I too felt that they must have decided the winner by now .
    But the probability of selecting Syed as a winner is very less ... As I personally feel Diwakar scores better than this guy ... Both people voting and judges score I feel Diwakar will be leading .
    If Syed is selected as a winner then it's like "Sontha selavulA vijay TV sunniyam vechukita madhiri Adium " as most of the people knows syed is not worth to be in the finals .

To whom are you guys planning to vote for in wild card ?

I am confused between Aravind and Sarath Santhosh . In girls between Niranjana and Sonia ? .moneysmiley

10. kuttimma

kuttimma Bronze IL'ite

I am not srini or sujatha, I voted based on the performance. I voted Niranjana for her Ennai enna seydhai venguzhale, I voted for Sai vignesh for his Unnai kanadha song and sarath for his performance on his elimination round.

2 people like this.