1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Office - Vijay TV Serial

Discussion in 'TV' started by applevaio, Mar 22, 2013.

1. nithi2405

nithi2405 Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Im watching this serial from day one..i like watching this serial ...Karthik is gud...
    Vishnu's humour and the timing comedies are very nice to watch..lakshmi is very pretty..
    wish atleast t dressing sense for raji is changed a bit and her hair style to make her look younger..
    however like t love scense b/w raji n karthik
    mesmerising BGM..

1 person likes this.
  2. mayurforever

mayurforever New IL'ite

I enjoy this show and try to watch whever I can but I think karthi and raji are a good pair

1 person likes this.
  3. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

I started watching this show...watched the past three episodes...Vishnu is too good...He is damn hilarious...he is the only entertaining part in this serial...I generally hate serials but this one seems to be quite diff. from usual soaps opera...

With love,
    Angellic :)

4. Ksarit27

Ksarit27 New IL'ite

Hey guys watch d serial wit lots of interest & in a gud mood. Rajji is gud and young too bt her dressing style given by dir is pretty village type - so she luks old bt anyways hw is tat botherin u i love d serial der pair is gud and vishnu lakshmi pair is also gud. cannot expect comedy all over with both d pair yaar common der r nt comedian dey r very serious pair :rotfl..............

5. Ksarit27

Ksarit27 New IL'ite

Hey guys watch d serial wit lots of interest & in a gud mood. Rajji is gud and young too bt her dressing style given by dir is pretty village type - so she luks old bt anyways hw is tat botherin u i love d serial der pair is gud and vishnu lakshmi pair is also gud. cannot expect comedy all over with both d pair yaar common der r nt comedian dey r very serious pair [​IMG]..............

6. Ksarit27

Ksarit27 New IL'ite

Re: Office - Vijay TV Serial -kurunjimalar

Hey guys watch d serial wit lots of interest & in a gud mood. Rajji is gud and young too bt her dressing style given by dir is pretty village type - so she luks old bt anyways hw is tat botherin u i love d serial der pair is gud and vishnu lakshmi pair is also gud. cannot expect comedy all over with both d pair yaar common dey r nt comedian dey r very serious pair [​IMG]..............

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  7. pbscjaya

pbscjaya Senior IL'ite

i love the title music and background music played wheneve there is a romantic scene bet raji & karthik

1 person likes this.
  8. mrskannan

mrskannan Bronze IL'ite

Hi applevaio, may be they had heard you, lol. Now they changed a track a little. The backbone of the story would be love and they would try to mix other emotions too as they do in other serials. A good timepass.

9. mrskannan

mrskannan Bronze IL'ite

Re: Office - Vijay TV Serial -kurunjimalar

Yeah I am too satisfied with the roles they do. Anyway it would be a mixture.

10. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

I like this very much i love the Lakshmi combo humor very much relaxed :)