1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Let's make our own Saas - Bahu serial :-)

Discussion in 'TV' started by falgunid18, Sep 17, 2012.

1. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

Lets have some fun. Let us all make our own serial. Everyone can continue the story with what's mentione'd in the previous post.

Since most of us are MIL's and DIL's. I thought of creating this thread with a saas - bahu serial story -- may be a Hilarious version. And anyways, our life's do not run according to what we want always especially when MIL's are around, so why not pour our thoughts in the story :)

ok... so I am begning the story with ---

"A newly wed DIL is standing at the door with her husband waiting for her MIL/SIL to do aarti, so that she can spill rice and step on the red colour liquid and make her foot prints in the house. Her MIL is giving her a scary look and staring at her saying in her own mind that -- No matter whatever you do.. my son will awalys be my son and I will make sure that he can never fall for you."

What happens next....?? continue with your version of story....

8 people like this.

2. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

The DIL being new to house.. bows her and gives a shying smile.....and is thinking deep.... "Oh my dear MIL wait and see how your Son dances to my tunes." She then makes the footprint in the house ...and looks with loads of Love into her husband eyes....Background music.....Vaada rahaa sanam...honge judaaa na hum....:thumbsup

4 people like this.
  3. falgunid18

Rise ... I am literally laughing out loud ....:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaughand Super Duper Tuper Like.... you know what... I am editing my main post... you can definitely continue with the story... I would love to hear it from you :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  4. BPallavi

BPallavi Bronze IL'ite

The SIL is watching all this and frowning and telling herself "why did bhai marry this illiterate woman, how I wish he had married my friend from USA". DIL n SIL have an eye-lock and SIL walks away. DIL feels a lil sad, but DH holds her hand and lovingly takes her into the house. DIL looks at the huge house and says to herself "now I have to turn this house into a lovely home".

3 people like this.
  5. falgunid18

The DIL then starts walking to her way to the bedroom... she walks in the hall... she is walking.. she is walking... she is walking ... meanwhile all the people in the family are giving her mixed looks.... her younger SIL pops her eyes on the jwelery the DIL is wearing and making plans in her own mind to get those from her. The DIL is still walking and walking and walking....

Then suddenly.... there comes stairs that go towards the bedroom.... the Dil is climbing the stairs... one foot.. on stair... other foot ... other step.... agian... left foot... one stair.... right foot.... another stair....

(no no... I am not Insane... I m just inspired by Ekta :) )

Suddenly she hears her voice being called from behind ... "Bahu......"

6 people like this.
  6. BPallavi

BPallavi Bronze IL'ite

On hearing the voice she stops with one of her foot in the air(she was about to put her foot on the next step ;)). She slowly lifts her head and rolls her eye-balls left and right! The husband also stops and is "thinking". Then there is complete silence. The DIL slowly turns, towards the living room. She looks at her FIL, he looks at her and turns around to look back. DIL looks at BIL, he too turns around, then she shifts to her younger SIL, she stares at her, then her dazzling jewellery and turns around. The older SIL comes out of a room and looks at her mother, who is staring at

4 people like this.
  7. falgunid18

OMG.... Pallavi.... this is really funny... I just cant stop laughing :rotfl:rotfl

3 people like this.
  8. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

The serial seems to be going super fast. :rotfl

MIL says lovingly "bahu, all of us take badam milk before going to bed, wouldn't you love to make it for us ?"

SILs are smiling cunningly.

DH looking expectantly at DIL and also weirdly happy that she got a chance to showcase her Bahu skills.

Everyone else's expressionless eyes on DIL, wondering when they can go into their rooms.

DIL replies smiling innocently, "sure but sasuma, so-n-so relative of you told that DIL has to step in to the kitchen only the next morning and prepare sweet which is your custom". Harhar

Everyone shocked !!

8 people like this.
  9. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

Edited to add: So many updates make it a maha-episode, the first weekend one. ;-)

2 people like this.
  10. BPallavi

BPallavi Bronze IL'ite

hehehe,
    :thankyou2:
    LOL! :)
    I am sure if this serial is aired it wud be a super-duper HIT.
    n I think the episode may end on the mil's face! :bonk:rant

hey, we shd name ths serial! :goodidea:

1 person likes this.