1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Super Singer junior 3-kids are rocking!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Yes Mano was announcing it as 2 crore paisas.... But even 2 lakhs is not a small amount. Kids are really lucky now a days.

2. hetha

hetha Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Yazini's performance is good.Her attitude and presentation is so admirable. When compared to other contestant, yazini is simply superb!!!.

1 person likes this.
  3. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    shanmuga priya is from andhra right, already she and one boy (he also from AP, i dont know his name) won 20laks house . is she a same girl or different??

for children, why such a horrible dress? i didnt watched this programme last week. How about the judges dress???

4. samkris

samkris New IL'ite

How about the song Pragathi sang?, I am not familiar with the song so did not know if it was worth the chocolate shower. I am also worried about RajaGanapathy and Suganya. Malavika should have been eliminated last week that would have given Shreesha another week to prove her mettle, she would have done very well this week with a melody song. She is not a performer and 60% for performance did her in!!

5. ladybug23

ladybug23 Senior IL'ite

I sooo totally agree with u........I hate shanmugapriya's voice. She sounds like mickey mouse ! She shld be eliminated next. Can't stand pragathi's mom's dancing tooooo ....grrrrrrr

1 person likes this.
  6. BerryPine

BerryPine Gold IL'ite

Why did they select Shanmuga priya into the show?? Already she participated in junior super stars right!
    Y dont they pave way for brand new kutties:)
    I love yazhini,her attitude,song selection and the way she presenting herself!!!

Already VTV has did injustice by givin the title to someone who dont deserve durin the last season by inviting the old contestants-Saisaran and Santosh. Lots of politics in the reality show,guess we should not take shows to the heart!

1 person likes this.
  7. Anuka

Anuka Bronze IL'ite

You' re absolutely right. We should not take the show into the heart. The decisios are made even prior to the show. Malavika was given so many chances before she was eliminated but Sreesha was kicked out without eny warning.

8. GayathriSri

GayathriSri New IL'ite

I'm not sure if anybody noticed..There is huge flower ring which keeps moving among contestants hands and this week, it happened to land on Anand Vaithyanathan's hands :bonk..seriously??!!??

9. platinum

platinum Silver IL'ite

Jayanth was doing good.

10. Anuka

Anuka Bronze IL'ite

Nope I didn't notice this. But fast forward a lot while I watch. But what do you think is it? What does it mean?