1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Super Singer junior 3-kids are rocking!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

Yes, I agree with your various points. Yazhini was given a life when the judges announced no elimination when she performed badly. They truly want her in. Definitely Raja Ganapathy deserves better recognition, excellent voice quality and a genuinely talented singer. Charulatha Mani - she was a drishti - her dress, makeup, her stupid jingle, what a waste!

2. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

Exactly my feelings. I would say it would've been apt to have awarded either Raja ganapathi or Malu.

3. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

Gautam is not consistent and can singly only the sad and folk genres well.

4. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Can someone explain what was going on with Anu and her family. It was looking a movie scene. Hope to here from you.

5. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

Anu's maternal uncle and grandma called her during the show. They have not been in touch for 19 yrs or so because Anu's mom had love marriage. So the very emotional scene on stage for ratings. the right thing would have been to let them talk in private and then give a update or something. aaahhh the media!!!

Did anybody feel that Yazhini was given a chance AGAIN? She is very talented kid, I give her that. But she has goofed at times and there is always "help" that come in form of no elimination that week or a second chance or an unfair singing on spot( esp when the other contender is known to have some issue in the area cos of his development). Today Ajith gets 4 lakh votes and she gets 2 lakhs. A difference of 2 lakh votes is not small to overlook and say ok you also get a chance. It is very unfair to other kids like Anu , Rak****ha etc. the difference bet Yazhini and these kids would be less the 1 lakh( by the total 10 lakh count). Where is their second chance.

2 people like this.
  6. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

THE Winner will be
    SUKANYA

This is my guess (according to the previous years)
    There are a lot of partiality.

7. ndta26chennai

ndta26chennai Gold IL'ite

What was the award given to sukanya?

8. ndta26chennai

hi, thy would have finish the shoot earlier,so they come up with the results,we come to know only if they telecast rt?

9. ndta26chennai

why pragathi's mother is reacting a lot!!!most of the time the cameraman focuses her only!! (ulaga nadipu da saami)

4 people like this.
  10. Anuka

Anuka Bronze IL'ite

I wish you were right. But the publicity given to the wild card is too much. Wild card has become more important than the direct entries now. And from now on Aajid and Yarlini are going to be the topic of discussion than Pragathi and Sukanya. Same old story of SSJ Seniors last year. Sad! really Sad. I hope Sukanya and Pragathi will get opportunities to sing as play back singers.