1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Super Singer junior 3-kids are rocking!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Nusra

Nusra New IL'ite

I hope ajeedh will be in the finals

2. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

If Yalni,as per her FB page is in finals,then how can Aajith also be in finals?Only 1 is going right?Maybe that is why too much appreciation for Aajith since they cannot reward him better??This is just my wild guess..........

3 people like this.
  3. Anuka

Anuka Bronze IL'ite

When are they even going to announce the wild card results? This is getting too boring and annoying. Why did they invite all the thirty kids for the wild card performance? Some of those kids don't deserve to be there in the finlas because they didn't even go through the competition process. I can understand if they invited only the top 7 other than the three who are already there. And why is all this publicity for Aajid and Yalini? That's not fair by the other kids who participated in the wild card. When is the finals? Too confusing and boring.

3 people like this.
  4. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Anuka, I agree with you about some undeserving kids being in the wildcard round. IMO, judging by the over talent, i.e. being able to sing all different genres etc, the following people should have been in the wildcard round -

1) Anu
    2) Raks-h-i-t-a
    3) Mahisha
    4) Yazhini
    5) Rajaganapthi

Aajid is a cute singer and all that, but I still did not really get the praises Vijay Prakash was heaping upon him. The judges should have noted that he was getting very repetitive with the genre of songs he was singing, while the other kids were truly attempting varieties. I would definitely not put "anbe en anbe" in the genre of melody. Funny, I don't remember Aajid singing an Ilayaraja number! All that said, he is still very cute and I would like to pinch his little cheeks :)

3 people like this.
  5. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi Peartree,

I strongly agree with you. I think Rak s h i t a,Anu,Yazhini are too good. Rajaganapathi seems to hold the show with his Classical experience and ofcourse he is too good in that. Aajidh is cute boy... He draws everyone's attention towards him by his innocence...charmness,however he is not a tough competitor for the finalists.I love watching his performance always.
    Hope there won't be any background job and hope the real talent gets into finals.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
    3 people like this.
  6. Isisdurga

Isisdurga Senior IL'ite

I agree Anu, Yazhini, Rak****a, Sephy are very good.
    Aajeeth is a strong contender in the Finals in terms of popularity and vote bank.
    Rajaganapthy should have been in the Top 10 but eliminated even before Akilesh was surprising and now in wild card I dont think he pull in maximum votes.

These children's parents and the kids too have no drama or PR to exhibit. They come, sing, enjoy with the others & go.

I like Akilesh & his parents - very jolly type.

OMG I can't stand one thing, some parents sobbing & crying and VTV showing it repetitively. First time I empathize with them but multiple telecasts of it make me walk away from my TV. Pls VTV stop it !!!!

Today they are telecasting the wildcard results shoot bec all the children are dressed up very lovingly. However, I think the actual results will be shown tomorrow only bec in an advert yesterday, they showed the ASS3 Finalists and Srinivas singing.

Also they might be giving out the best performers in these season ie Best Classical, Best Melody, Best Kuthu, Best from Audience etc etc etc awards.

Mano & Suba with the results. Apparently Anu's maternal grandmother talking to Anu & her mother - that is touching but please show only once. If we missed we can watch on YouTube.

Happy Watching !

1 person likes this.
  7. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hey friends...

Here is today's hot update:

1) Goutham : Best soulful singer
    2) Yazhini : Best Melody singer
    3) Anjana : Cute singer
    4) Jeyanth: Powerful singer
    5) Sefi : Best performer
    6) Akilesh : Best Entertainer
    7) Rak****ha : Best Western singer
    8) Pragathi: Best Classical singer

Need to wait until tomorrow to see the award for
    9) Rajaganapathi:
    10) Anu:
    11) Aajidh:
    12) Malavika:
    13) Suganya:

10,50,000+ votes is scored by the winner....
    Who is that??????????? :)

2 people like this.
  8. jaysvimal

jaysvimal New IL'ite

Jeyanth was given the Most energetic singer...

Hogwash.. extending it till tomorrow. I wish the 5 judges of the wildcard round were there.. Lets see what they give for Suganya if Pragathi is already the best classical singer.. and more & more waiting to hear about Aajeedh's...

9. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

My guess is Yazhini, going by Mano's cues. While awaiting her award he remarked, " you've already got , why do you want some more? "

10. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

1050790 is the total votes for all wild card contestants....
    Yes, Jeyanth got Most Energetic singer award. Thanks for the correction Jaysvimal.

I doubt whether they will send two contestants to finals... saying one is people choice and another judges choice... :)