1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Super Singer junior 3-kids are rocking!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Am unable to find any voting option under vijay.indya.com. Could some one help me? Earlier seasons, I have voted but now I am not able to.

2. olivellam

olivellam Silver IL'ite

If it's Gnana pazhathai for Yazhini, it is thaga thaga for Anu, very lack lusture performance. What did Aajeeth sing for classical round? is it done already??

3. UmaSrini

UmaSrini New IL'ite

even i m unable to find voting option in the site. is it open only during show time?

4. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

olivellam, I don't think they specified a genre for the wild card round. They just named it a general "challenging songs" round. Again, I don't get this... I think wild card round should specify the genre for each contestant and pick out genres that they were found to be weak in.

Like Aajith should be made to sing a classical song
    A modern number for Raja Ganapathy and so on.

2 people like this.
  5. RamyaST

RamyaST Silver IL'ite

OMG I fell in love with the wildcard voting theme song. Very nicely choreagraphed and picturized. Today i heard the song for almost 25 times & i feel like i must give lakhs and lakhs of votes to each and every sweet cute talended kids..

Way to go kids.. Keep Rocking !!

1 person likes this.
  6. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Today Ajith is unbelievable. All the 5 judges were celebrating like anything. Judges were impressed by the way he sings and swings in the notes. I hope he will be in finals! One thing to be appreciated is Ajith not carried away by all the praisings and kept his innocence.

3 people like this.
  7. Geetee

Geetee Silver IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    Just saw this thread, would like to share my views. Aajeeth performed just now. Wow what a talent? He improved tremendously. aajeeth and yalini should go to finals. The finalist when they sang at the opening of the show, I was thinking some kids were singing ..not the final 3. After watching Aajeeth, wondering how he got eliminated in the first place. I am voting for these two kids like mad.

By the way eandian, where do you live in Uk?

Regards
    Geetha

2 people like this.
  8. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

To vote, type completely "www.vijaytv.com/supersingerjunior". Typing in only vijaytv.com takes us to the youtube promo.

Further, someone told about sending emails. I'm trying to check it out, but not getting any further details. Since the time is short, either thru phone or website seems the most plausible.

9. Isisdurga

Isisdurga Senior IL'ite

Overseas fans can vote only through the website. Even Vijay TV's assj3 facebook is converted to voting site. They do not want to hear people's comments anymore but just wants us to vote.

10. Isisdurga

Isisdurga Senior IL'ite

This competition has become one for Popularity and not for Chella Kuralakana Thedal. As you can see all the Chella Kurals have gone to the wildcard with the exception of Gautam.

Recently VTV is calling for ASS4 highlighting the age barrier ie anyone above 15. Currently the ASSJ3 cut-off age is 6-14. So I asked on their websites how will they fit people who turn 15 - where do they belong ? This brings the question on Pragathi's age plus some of the older girls like Sukanya, Rak****a etc as highlighted in many websites. Perhaps it is the dislike for Pragathi and her mother ie their so called American "friendly" gestures overdone which compounds it and the other girls got roped in for the age factor. My friend in India said, that it came out in the papers too.

Pragathi's FB has reached 65,000 Likes and by the time Finals it might reach 100,000 Likes. If each IP is allowed a maximum of 10 votes, Pragathi will become a record breaker to have 1,000,000 votes. Her mum has already started campaigning for votes through her daughter's FB and 2,400 over people have hit Likes. Whereas the India Indian participants are struggling to even reach 1K-2K votes except for Aajeeth and Rak****a (from Karnataka).

These remarks were removed from the FB sites of VTV & ASSJ2.

Going by votes in wildcard, Aajeeth seems the likely winner to the Finals and with his performance yesterday appreciated by the all the judges and Mr Ananth Vaithyanathan too.

I hope Aajeedth and Yazhini, both 9 yrs old and amazingly talented for their age, should go to the Finals. In fact majority of the wildcard participants have their respective talents too.

5 people like this.