1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Super Singer junior 3-kids are rocking!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Anuka

Anuka Bronze IL'ite

I don't appreciate Sephy's Mom's sad stories too.But she took the elimination of Sephy pretty well. I congratulate her for this. I am getting sick of the same type of kuthu songs in all the rounds. I really enjoyed Malavika and Yarlini's Kattodu kuzhal aada. Wish they won the prize. MaKaPa should grow up and stop making fun of kids like calling Ma Ma Malavika. I don't see any humour in this. Instead it shows their immaturity. They should not be making fun of Akileswaran too.

1 person likes this.
  2. packiyalakshmi

packiyalakshmi Junior IL'ite

pragathi rocks in airtel super singer

me too agreed that judges shows partiality in top ten

3. nirmala1709

nirmala1709 New IL'ite

Re: Airtel Super Singer junior 3

Rak****a should have got chocolate shower for her Thoda Thoda Malarthathenna song. She sang beautifully. Though Pragathi made a few mistakes she got chocolate showers. No doubt she is a good singer but she always gets chocolate showers even for her mistakes. Judges are partial except Shubaji. Sefi should have been in top 10 selection.

My favourit singers are Anjana, Jeyanth and Aajith.

I am just exchanging my views and opinions. That is all. I hope no one gets hurt.

4. searchingmyself

searchingmyself Gold IL'ite

I'm heartbroken, Aajith is out of the competition. Hope he comes back in wild card. Going to miss his stylish singing.

1 person likes this.
  5. arcmppa

arcmppa Bronze IL'ite

Really sad aajith got eliminated......i dont y he got eliminated.... i think many of the contestants were given more chances......

getting chocolate shower for poor performance and if their favourite contestant is ther they wil say no elimination...y cant they say no elimination to this little kid......really very bad....

1 person likes this.
  6. nottie

nottie Silver IL'ite

Ya really heart broken after watching the show. Anyway I think he has got huge fans and sure he will be in finals thro his second opportunity which is decided by votes and not by judges decision. I think they put more pressure on the kids by asking them to sing two songs in a week.

7. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

:-o What????? Which episode did this happen???? 2 days I miss the show and Aajith gets eliminated? Well, I guess it is a fair decision.... he's an extremely good showman, but guess he lack the kind of musical finesse other participants possess.

Another participant that I feel the judges praise too much is Anjana. She is cute, but I don't really find her singing that impeccable for all the praises judges are heaping upon her.

A participant that I thought was unfairly eliminated is Mahisha. I thought she sang really well and deserved to be in top 10. I found her singing to be definitely better than Anjana and Aajith. Well, hope these kids get an opportunity to come back in the wild card round.

2 people like this.
  8. arcmppa

arcmppa Bronze IL'ite

ya magisha singing was very good when compared to other participants who are now in top ten.....
    i feel anjana should be eliminated

1 person likes this.
  9. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

My views - yes, Mahisha should have been there - for a kid of her age, she had progressed very well without any props. Aajith is also ok to be in the Top 10. Though Akilesh is a good singer, he had problems with his voice and also had a shouting tendency - he was pushed to the T10. My heart goes out to the village boy Gautham, however, he sings his songs mostly folk and pathos-ish and its high time he starts training and pronouncing 'la', 'zha' 'lla', 'na' 'nna' etc. Sreesha, Raja Ganapathy should have been in T10. Yazhini, Sukanya are good. Pragati though has improved - she was given too many lives. She was continuously bad for 4 days and she should have been out long ago (recall the Madhu Balakrishnan episode!). She and her mom are being given too much advt. space, they do too much PR (compare with Sukanya, Jayanth and such mothers) and too much 'bhav' by folks like Mano. Very unfair. Is this Super Singer or some Vijay Idol? Then P Susheela, S Janaki, Vani Jayaram would not have been adjudged good singers, only Shuba, LR Easwari and Usha Uthup (of course LR and Usha are good singers in their own style but cannot beat the great trio).

5 people like this.
  10. applevaio

applevaio Silver IL'ite

Who got eliminated this week?