1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Saravanan Meenakshi - New Vijay TV Serial

Discussion in 'TV' started by jananb4u, Sep 13, 2011.

1. jananb4u

jananb4u Silver IL'ite

Hi Achups,

Thanks for sharing your thought.. lets keep this thread active with daily participation..

Regards,
    Janani

2. jananb4u

jananb4u Silver IL'ite

Friends,

Please update me on the yesterday's happening... missed it due to official work..

Regards,
    Janani

3. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

Yestrday it was not telecasted in my place, what happend?

4. lalithavennkat

lalithavennkat Silver IL'ite

Dear Janani

Thanks for starting this tread. I am also one of the dare fans of Saravanan-Meenakshi from "Madurai" period.

After saravanan teasing the yamini's lover i missed some episodes and when they re-telecast on sunday Power
    failure in my area. I think i have missed 3/4 episodes. If you don't mind please write the story till he goes for
    his friend"s marriage. I am glad that we have friends to discuss the serial.

5. jananb4u

jananb4u Silver IL'ite

Hi vijikrish,

No one has updated me the status yet :( so sad for this..

which watch it thru you tube and try to catch up with the story tomo..

Regards,
    Janani

6. jananb4u

jananb4u Silver IL'ite

Hi Lalitha,

Thanks for stepping in...

i will just summarize the things i could remember..

After yamini called meenakshi, she will get irritated and will call saravanan... Mean while saravanan was forced to see a girl with his entire family... he will remember meenakshi and will get irritated by this girls song (alaipayuthey... it will be very pathetic to hear that :p) .. so he will go out, but his mobile will be with her sister.. Exactly at that time, meenakshi will call, her sister will unknowingly attend the call and say that they are in the ponnu paarkura function, so please call later...

In next episode, meenakshi will call him i guess and asked him where he was yesterday evening.. he said, he was in an important meeting... She will start scolding him and will disconnect the call... mean while in meenakshi's house also, they would find a guy, (her brother's friend who is a police) and the engagement will also be over..

Thats it i know as of now...

Regards,
    Janani

7. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

Mondays Episode:
    Part 1:

Meenatchi calls saravanan mobile to verify the yamini thiruvilayadhal..but saravannan sister picks up the phone and tells they have come to look for "ponnu paakum padalam" and meenatchi gets angry.
    Meenatchi gets little sad and talks with her younger sister with some disappointment.But younger sister tease her that she is thinking of "radio mirchi".But meenatchi says i hate saravannan since he told to his collugue that i kissed and huggeg him.Younger sister continues her kidding by singing myna song and meenatchi gets worked up and tells her sister that he is a fraud and he has gone to see another girl for marriage..Meenatchi says finally "He must not call me hereafter and if he calls i ll break him into pieces..

Part 2:

Saravannan , his parents in their hall..Saravannan sis also joins in their discussion..Saravannan says i want to marry of your wish and his sister yells and illtreat meenatchi which results in saravannan brokes some remote into pieces and his sister says meenatchi has mesmerized him since he is unable to withstand even if he tell a word wrong about that girl.

As usual in this heated conversation saravannan dad has slept and his wife yells him..Small comedy

Yamini meets saravanan in some hotel.Saravanan ask "you have asked me to come here to confess your love for me again rite"?Yamini says no i am in love with another guy named raghav abd he is a video jockey.Stomach burning for saravanan and some heated conversation between them

Part 3:

Saravannan kidding raghav that after my mother only yamini gave me kiss to me.Ragav gets irritated and says yamini never told that she kissed you and saravanan starts his thiruvilaiyadhal and tells lies about yamini that he and yamini are so close and raghav go out of the resturant and yamini tryies calling him but raghav cuts her call and saravnnan enjoys it..

Saravannan says to himself you rejected the rose i gave see i have cut the connection between you and raghav... hope i covered everything

8. DhivSekhar

DhivSekhar New IL'ite

Hi...

Nice thread... I see only certain serials only ans that too in vijay tv only.... Expecting more from Saravanan Meenatchi. Lets see what happens...

9. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

i feels as they chemistry is mind blowinG..............

10. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

im enjoying today episodes..

cute:rotfl