1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mangayar Ulagam

Discussion in 'TV' started by swarnalata.N.S., Sep 7, 2011.

1. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

This is a morning show in Kalaignar. Revathi Shankaran is Host. There is a little bit of everything in it : Cooking, doctors advice, craft etc. REvathi's dressing, I watch eagerly everyday. Nice sarees and accessories.
    Also I like the little songs she sings before the cooking segment. She will use some old song, with new lyrics telling about the recipe. So interesting !
    Anyone else liking it ?

2. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

It is a very good show-but unfortunately timing are not OK bcoz it is telecast in the morning when ladies are really busy.
    Wish they can retelecast it in the late afternoons or evening.

3. sharadau

sharadau Gold IL'ite

swarnalatha, Iagree with you,iwatch kalingar tv on wed and thursday morning, Itoo like her dressing sense, and her presentation. Mr Joseph is very talented person,thusday they show emb or stiching at 7.15 am.

4. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

I also feel the show should be retelecast on a holiday in a convenient time. Especially the wednesday and thursday segments. I remember seeing it in kalaignar news channel at around 10.30 am. Mr.Joseph is nimble with his fingers. Many art lovers like his show. The stitching segment on thursday is superb. Last show the presenter showed how to stitch a mobile pouch. If the all the craft segments are uploaded and sold in cd form it will be convenient. Hope avm productions will look into the matter!