1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watching Nathaswaram??

Discussion in 'TV' started by alsu, Feb 28, 2011.

1. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

hello tamil ppl...

anyone of u watching nathaswaram? lets share our views about it .....

today it yet a nother episode without a break.. and some big turning point... :thumbsup

i guess it to be maha accepting to marry pandi or pandi going to jail... wat do u think?

2. Indhradhanu

Indhradhanu Silver IL'ite

Hai:hiya

I am watching Nadhaswaram regularly....

Any guess about Gopi's Big Brother?????
    I hope Maha will be married to Gopi's BB....:)

3. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

hi indhra....:welcome

thanx for ur reply.... s i too watch regularly... even i guess whos the Big bro..

he sees them in the hospital but never meets them.... may be this week they will reveal..

and maha marrying tht man is possible. i want gopi and malar to marry.. :)

after this how would the story go??

4. Indhradhanu

Indhradhanu Silver IL'ite

Hai alsu,

I too guess finally malar and gopi will marry ..since it is a mega serial we have to wait for a long time for it to happen......:)

Maha kazhuthela gopi thali kattama eruthaan pothum,,,,,tsk

I think today they will the reveal the face of gopi's bro.....

5. daffny

daffny Silver IL'ite

but nowadays gopi also is coming close to maha. adi vera vaangi ellor sympathy-um she got. but i dont like maha's attitude in the way she wants to get married gopi. he is already in love with malar. even after knowing that she did all drama and...this is not right compelling somebody to marry, just my point of view

6. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

:iagree daffny ...

s.. even i dont like maha.. too much... she doesnt understand at all.. a selfish character..

that pandi another extreme.. i thought maha would die and problems will solve. but there is a twist with the big bro.. lets wait... the girl who replaced the maheswari elder daughter doesnt know any acting.. she is waste..

which character do u people like in this Nathaswaram?

i like Mouli sokkalingam character.. he is good.. neutral. and acts superb.. good characterization .. always stands on his character and speaks to the point.. thats coz of his experience.. he is nice..

7. daffny

daffny Silver IL'ite

even pandi's character we can accept compared to maha. he doesnt come between two. he loves her madly and ready to do anything for that. but the way he implements and expresses them are wrong. very violent lover we can say.

i also dont llike the new elder daughter. acting-nu paatha even malar doesnt act good. other things ok, but she doesnt know how to cry which is very important to act in serials. when she cries her face looks very artificial.

sokkalingam i dont think is neutral. he always wants gopi to sacrifice for all. pushpa , whatever she does he doesnt tell anything. if she is his sister also, he has to tell something when they talk bad abt gopi. thats too pushpa talks too much. i dont know who is giving this much place to SIL in a family? whatever she does and maha does there is no other opposition from anybody

8. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

s even i have thought.... y does no1 in the house doesnt control maha...always she blackmails them telling she will suicide...

as u said gopi has got a soft corner for maha.. but that might not be love. as he said earlier to malar that he will be loyal to his wife ... he is trying to accept maha as his wife..

also malar sister rohini so bad..she did all mistakes and now helping tht gokul. she is going to create more problems.. pattalum buthi varala.. :rant
    paakalam enna aagudhunu..

9. daffny

daffny Silver IL'ite

it is almost confirmed that gopi will marry maha. malar has also accepted that. i dont know whether i can keep watching after this. i dont like maha from the beginning as she came between lovers. but malar got married and now maha got injured.....gopi is making everybody to accept their marriage i think.

lets see is there any twist to stop this marriage? rohini wants to do somehting to her sis's life, but gokul misuses that....

10. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

hello daffny,

i didnt like wat gopi did sterday... he had so much love for malar and in front of her he says he would all for maha.. they r spoiling the story i feel... malar is also feeling for that.. atleast she should have said im unlucky i missed u...

as that josiar said might be maha and that big brother will marry.. maha would cure and like the big brother. she dont have the love for gopi now na.... i will also like maha if she marries the brother and change her love.

i think only friday episode they wil reveal the big brother for a suspense end..