Trip to Srilanka

Discussion in 'Travel' started by leenavarghese, Aug 19, 2010.

1. leenavarghese

leenavarghese New IL'ite

Hi everyone and ramadan kareem to all my muslim friends.
    We are planning on a vacation to srilanka this eid holidays and its the first time i am going for a foreign trip. Any sugggestions as to what i should include in my luggage. I have two kids - 3 years and 1 year , what should i carry for them . wondering if i shudd take a pram or stroller???
    does anyone know what is the current weather in srilanka?

Rgds

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

A stroller and pram would be fine,so that you need not carry the children all the time.Take an electric kettle.Boiling water in the hotel room would be ideal.Have some milk powder,sugar and coffee powder would be fine if you are early riser and do not get coffee or tea.Include some biscuits,snacks in your bags,as children get hungry.Take necessary medicines for the kids.Cotton plugs on air travel.Additional dresses,shoes,extra plastic bags to put old clothes,some soap powder if you need to wash clothes,toys for the children.Caps and umbrellas,sun glasses,you never know the weather.Chargers for cameras and cell phones.Keep extra clothing for everyone in cabin bag.
    I think I have jotted important points.Take some sandwiches the day you board because you never know the time you reach and what you would get there.
    Have a nice and safe journey.

Have a nice and safe journey.