Task force group to spread the name of IL in Orkut

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by Induslady, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

Many of you would have heard about Orkut and I'm sure some of you are networked with your school/college friends, neighbors, colleagues, etc. in Orkut. There are many Indian Ladies social networking in Orkut.

We thought by spreading the name of IndusLadies in Orkut, we can get more new members join IndusLadies.

So, we recently opened a community for IL in Orkut. Click here to visit the same - http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=38691588 (you need to be registered in Orkut to visit the same).

We also thought of forming a task force group to get this done.

MeenLoch & Puni88 - are the champions who will be leading this task force group.
    Please join me in congratulating them and wishing them and IL - 'All the very best'!

What will this task force group do?

1. This task force group will be inviting their own lady friends in Orkut to visit both IndusLadies.com and the IL community in Orkut. They will also be asking their friends to in-turn invite their Orkut friends and so on.

2. Our champions will also be opening forum topics in IL's Orkut community linking to the popular discussions we already have in IL. For example, they will open a forum topic linking to some of the finest posts we have in IL. That way visitors coming to IL community in Orkut will follow those links and come to Indusladies.com.

If you are a frequenter to Orkut and if you can also help spread the name of IL in Orkut, please feel free to join this task force group.

Share any different ideas that you have for spreading the name of IL in Orkut.

Please join IL community in Orkut and show your support for IL.
    Refer this post on how to refer your lady friends in Orkut to IL.

Thank you,
    Malathy

2. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Puni ma'am n Meenloch ma'am

Congrats on your new job and All the best for you to succeed in your task!!

We are here waiting to welcome more n more new members who are going to join IL through Orkut!!

Love
    Meena

3. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Dear Induslady, Puni & Meenloch,

All the best for this endeavour!

I have already sent a link to my lady friends to join this wonderful website.

Please let me know if can be of help as I am on orkut too.

Regards,

C

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2008
  4. Induslady

Hi Corallux,

Thank you for sending an invite to all your friends in Orkut. Appreciate it.
    It will be nice if you could ask them to refer IndusLadies to their friends in Orkut, if they like our community.

You could also help by joining our IL Orkut Champions. You may want to start some forum topics in IL community in Orkut, about those discussions that you liked here. Do not forget to give there a link to the respective thread in IL. That way those visiting our IL community in Orkut will get to visit IndusLadies.com via the link.

Thank you, once again coming forward to help.

Malathy

5. Induslady

Dear all,

To those who haven't visited yet...here is the link to IL community in Orkut .

Go the forum there and start topics about the discussion threads that you liked in IndusLadies.com and give the link to the respective thread. It can be discussions that you started or those started by any IL'ite.

By giving a brief or gist of the discussion and then giving a link to the respective thread in IndusLadies.com, you will be tempting the Orkut visitor to follow that link and visit our site. There are chances for the visitor to like IL and become an IL'ite. So why not do this simple help?

6. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite

Dear Puni & Meenloch,

Congrats & all the best for your new task.

Dear Malthy,

I have 2-3 friends in orkut but let me register first in orkut and will invite them to join IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2008
  7. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Malathy,
    I have started a new thread for 'Golden Rules for Women' by Shanthi at ORKUT.com @ indusladies community.

Regards.

8. Induslady

Hey Puni,

That's awesome. You have really kick-started forum topics in IL community in Orkut with one great thread.

Look forward to more such topics linked to interesting threads that you liked in Indusladies.com.

Thank you Puni.

Malathy

9. Induslady

Dear IL'ites,

The number of membership in IL community in Orkut is now 51. This includes our IL'ites as well as some new members who joined directly in Orkut.

Thank you to those who have referred your friends in Orkut.

Look forward to all of your support in taking to several thousands!

Malathy

10. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi all,
    Myself and MeenLoch have started to post weekly polls @ Orkut.
    This is our second week....
    Please encourage your friends to participate...

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2008