"Crazy Idea" Contest - December 2009

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpadma

jpadma Senior IL'ite

hope we will have a variety of clothes which does'nt get soiled and used without washing.
    padma

2. haneela

haneela New IL'ite

baby language translator

hi, am haneela new to this blog
    my cutest idea is to know babys language---
    i want to know the meaning of their cry,their laugh,their anxities and every meaning of their body language.for example if we record their sounds that must be tranformed into our language
    i think this type of device will come in future --atleast to our grand grand daughters:thumbsup

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

Appreciate those who have sent in your entries so far. Some of the entries are very creative and the imagination is awesome!

While some one-line entries are crisp and to the point, it would be nice to elaborate the ideas a little bit (up to 200 words). That gives more better understanding about the craziness behind it :)

Good luck!

4. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

My crazy idea or though would be...

How about Having a goodness Indicator on every person?

Like based on how good a person is and how good he/she is to others the persons body color/brightness should change. That way even a total stranger can be identified...

Just like paap/punya indicator..(though we cant fix a numerical indicator on a persons body/forehead..) this body color/brightness would help us identify such persons easily :)

5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Nice contest!!!!

1. In India, we dont give severe punishments, instead give chance for the culprit to learn , or else we will file a case and wait for longggg years for justice, sometimes culprit may come out by influence , so, i always feel, for certain things, LAW SHOULD BE VERY STRICT , ONLY IF PUNISHMENTS ARE SEVERE, THEN AUTOMATICALLY CRIME WILL REDUCE

so, in future , dreaming for SPOT PUNISHMENT / SPOT FINE ......mainly to create awareness among people to follow any rules

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  6. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

No ILLITERACY - how about having VERY STIRCT LAW that each and every individual should get compulsory education , at free of cost ........I feel Illiteracy is the root cause for POVERTY and CRIME

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

How nice it will be , just by praying GOD before going to bed , next day morning ,when we woke up, we look TRIM AND SLIM with appropriate weight and height ( without Diet / pHysical activty/ taking pills)...:wow......:goodidea: ...........:):idea:2thumbsup::whistle.......................i hope this is what everybody dreaming , all over the world

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  8. ketal

ketal Bronze IL'ite

Just I think………………..

Always needs for emergency call………………………

No tension for life time money.:)

1. Doctor (emergency call):help

2. Cobbler (emergency needs) :?:

3. Tailor (day to day used):party

ketal

9. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

OK here I come
    My Ideas are
    1) I want to invent a SNOOZE BUTTON if we press the button we are assured of good PEACEFUL sleep( I am sleep deprived because of kids):spin:help
    2) I want to invent an Cooling glass if we wear the glass and see we could be able to read other peoples mind SO WE CAN ACT ACCORDINGLY:rotfl:exactly:
    3)I want to invent a PILL (ONE PILL) that can cure any disease including CANCER , AIDS
    4)I COULD BECOME PRESIDENT OF USA:2thumbsup::yes:

10. vasu1974

vasu1974 New IL'ite

such protype car is already made, soon to be launched. Car which can fly then be on wheels when on ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.