1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I like some appreciation too!

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by anika987, Jul 27, 2014.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

my friend who is in delhi kept asking me to send my kids snap.Once I sent it,she never replied back.then she had sent a mail sending her vacation snaps.I did not reply.when we chatted on phone she was miffeddue to no response from my side on her snaps.I asked her the same for my kids snap.for that she replied,
    "u sent only one or two pics".I do not understand this response.

Another friend likes to post pics of her home,herself in watzapp and I always liked it.I also appreciate her.she was angry with me on not sending snaps to her.I forwarded my kids videos.She never responded.I asked herafter 2 days if she got those videos.she replied"except for the last video,nothing else is clear".The first video was clear coz even I got eyes.all the videos were of my kids doing funny things.the lease she could have replied was"nice".

I don't know if I am overreacting,but I am sure every mom would like to hear atleast"cute" "nice" something about their kids.I felt little disapointed.
    Anyways just felt like venting out..thanks for reading:)

2 people like this.

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Looks like you have some very jealous friends! I would say you would prefer not to share the kids pictures when they ask. If it's getting really weird, send them one or two again but have no expectations. Some people are so into pics and some are not. I guess your friends are so into it and you are not :) don't stress.

I am am sure the videos were awsoem.

1 person likes this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

thanks rakhii:) sweet of u

4. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

Their behavior is what is called, taking someone for granted. People should have some courtesy, is that asking for too much?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    2 people like this.
  5. TheUnhappyWife

TheUnhappyWife Silver IL'ite

That's why I never upload or share anything on these sites or emails etc. No sharing no disappointment!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    3 people like this.