1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bad behaviour how to teach 3 yr old DD

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Sumaticg, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Dear All

I am confused my DD is 3.3 yrs and now she talks a lot. I am happy but now a days she back talk and doesnt hear what i say. She hits all and kicks . I am trying to correct her every time she does but she is going too much. Everyday i try to make her sit in Timeout then she is fine and does again.

My question is how to tackle it and is it common in all kids of this age. Please suggest and how other mom's manage it.

2. Sheelaji

Sheelaji Senior IL'ite

Post deleted by user.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  3. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Thanks Sheelaji

Please clarify how you stopped i am with my inlaws if i raise my voice to her they say she will imitate you and will react the same way back to you. I even does the same to her and i am so worried i got to make her understand that maneuvering on how to prevent her from crying or doing bad behavior is not he right way. I always gives a stress on me as to how to talk to her etc , even if i does that she comes begging and hitting behind me I am confused my mom was in the same way with me as u said I was more go enough to her as i knew she will not talk me and will be upset.