1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Action rhymes for 15 months old!!!

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by andysmum, Feb 17, 2012.

1. andysmum

andysmum New IL'ite

Hi,
    Please suggest me some good VCDs/ DVDs having good action rhymes for 15 month olds...Also, please suggest some good shops in Bangalore where i can get them.
    My daughter has just started following action rhymes and i want to teach her a few more.. its just such a pleasure to watch little ones trying to immitate actions :)

2. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Andysmum,

You get so many Rhyme cd in all DVD/VCD shops ...you also get them at bigbazar ....check out for them ..and you can teach the actions to the kid ..and your DD will immitate you ....

I have bought a kannada CD for my DD who is going to be 2 by April ....and i also teach her english rhymes like twinkle twinkle , Johhny johnny , chubby cheeks , etc....

3. DKalyani

DKalyani Junior IL'ite

Hi,

You Can try "Infobell 3d rhymes" DVD. Can start with volume one. This one is really nice to see and listen, my kid (18months) loves to watch it...And aslo "Bento" Rhymes DVD.. u can find these in many malls, and some Super markets, and even in small novelty&Gift shops in Banaglore....

Kalyani

1 person likes this.
  4. prathyushasiram

prathyushasiram New IL'ite

Hi Kalyani,

I have seen your post that you bought an apartment in Saranya Enclave.. Could you please provide your mobile number.. I need some details.. My number is 7795093334

5. seetharamkumar

seetharamkumar New IL'ite

Hi,

You can check Mother Goose Club playlist & Baby Einstein videos in youtube.. My daughter likes to watch those videos and learnt a lot from those videos. She used to imitate & dance the same step how they are doing..

Thanks