Tamil needed for help

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by chella22, Feb 26, 2015.

1. chella22

chella22 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I would like to seek some help. Can you please help me to translate my Anniversary love letter to my husband. I am planning to make some anniv. Surprise by starting doing this in my video. I am foreigner though I know bit tamil but that is not enough for my semi long love letter. Please message me if anyone can help me so that i can post my letter.thank you

2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

where is the letter ?? pl. send i will help you to translate in Tamil.

3. chella22

chella22 New IL'ite

Wow, such a prompt reply.. thank you for that.. just hang in there.. i will post in soon. Again thank you dear.

4. chella22

chella22 New IL'ite

Hi Sumanrathi,

Here is my letter.

I dont have expensive gift for you as you know I am always struggling to choose the best one for you but giving my unconditional love to you is always easy to do.

For past 3 years we've been through a lot together and shared our sadness and happiness.. we've had our good times and hard times.. and I know there are much more of each of those to come. But whatever life may bring, I am confident because I have you and we have God.

I thank God for giving you in my life. I am thankful that I was the one chosen to receive your love and the gift of being your wife. You know me so well and you love me anyway. I know I am not always the easiest to put up with.. yet you still love me. Words are not enough to describe how special you make me feel.

I love you truly my husband and I will always be with you forever.

*****Can you please help me to write the translation in english letter and the easiest way to read it. As I have bit difficulties in reading tamil letters like ZH. Sorry for asking too much :)****
    if you can change some of my words in more touching words that will be so much appreciated . Im so excited. Thank you dear

5. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Hi C2 all the best to you. Have a great life ahead with your DH.

I have to an extent done the translation fairly well, that is what I think. :)

If it is not to your liking, just trash it and some one else might give you a better one.

Nee arivaai unakku kodukka yennidam vilai uyarndha porul yethuvum illai. athae pol unakkena tharam vaaindhadhai thaerndhedukka naan thadumaaruvaen yenbathum. Ivatrai vida kattaayamatra, kanivaana yen anbai koduppathu sulabam yena naanarivaen.

Kadandha 3 aandukalil naam iruvarum makilchchi (makizhchchi) matrum thukkam irandayum saerndhae kadandhu vandhoam, ini varubavatrayum kadakka irukkiroam saerndhae. Yenakku nambikkai irukkirathu athai samaalikka, yaen yenil yenakku nee irukkiraai, namakku kadavul irukkiraar.

Unai yenekkena thandha kadavulukku nandri. Unathanbai pera yenai padaiththu unathu manaivi aakum baaggiyam thandhatharkum andha kadavulukku nandri. Yenai nee nankarivaai, yenai samaalippathu sulabam illai yena arindhum yenai nee viumbukiraai. Indha un anbai vivarikka yennidam vaarththaikal illai.

Yen mannavaa unai naan mika mika athikamaaka naesikkiraen. Yendrum unnudan un kai pidiththu varuvaen nam payanam neelum varai, vaazhum varai namakku vasandham thaan. Kai pidiththu nadakka nee yennavan, naan unnaval, ippuvi namakkena nadappoam vaa saerndhae, saerndhae…

5 people like this.
  6. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

GG, you are translating it just word by word. it looks like a "junoon" tamil in few lines:) Could you please be more "Tamil" tamil. Very nice translation and quick.

3 people like this.
  7. GoogleGlass

SS but she wanted it simple - if I try something poetic, that should not cost her dearly :):):)

8. GoogleGlass

yenanbai vida yennidam yethuvum illai unakku kodukka, koduththaalum yenathanbai vida vilai uyarndhadhu unakku yethuvumilai, yennidamum vaerethuvumilai.

yenekkena nee, unakkena naan yena pirandhoam yenbathae padaiththavanin viruppam, athuvae thaan nam viruppamum.

oruvarai oruvar naamarindha naal muthal, nam suka thukkangalai pangittoam, samaaliththoam, ini varum kaalangalilum samaalippoam, neeyirukka yenakku, naanirukka unakku, kadavulirukka namakku.

yenekkena nee pirandhaai, unakkena naan pirandhaen, varum kaalam anaiththum namakkae, inai piriyaathu kai koarththu nadappoam vaa yen mannavaa.

(SS - this is something little different just having her content with in - is this better?) :)

1 person likes this.
  9. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

Hi Chella,

I have translated the first 2 para's. i will do the rest tomo.

Please have a look on these ppl.

Unakku sirantha parisai thaerndhedukka thadumariyathaal, vilai uyarntha parisu onrumillai ennidathu!
    Adhanaal en yellai illa Kaadhalai unakku alipathee siranthathu endru unerdhen.

Kadantha moondru aandukalai, karadu muradaana vazlkai payanathil , inbankalayum thunbankalayum pakirthirukindrom!
    Nan ariven innum kadanthu pogavendiya paathai migha tholaivu!
    Aaanal yethai kadaka nernthalum, enakku neeyum, namakku Dheivamum undu!

5 people like this.
  10. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

GG much better. IMO, instead of pangittoam -- parimarikondoam ,instead of samaaliththoam -- ethirkondoam , ini naam vazhum kaalam varai anaithaiyum ethirkolvoam.

yenakku neeyum unakku naanum vizhighal sernthu manam kalanthu IRAI aashiyudan vaazhvoam.

instead of mannavaa -- manavalaa

how is it?? :))

1 person likes this.