help..... i want to know about manu hospital coimbatore

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by nafi, Sep 3, 2013.

1. nafi

nafi New IL'ite

hi guyz i am waiting for u r reply...
    i am married women for 2 years an d i dun hav kid.
    curently i am consulting with dr. aarthi paari or ivf :confused2:at manu hospital.. coimbatore.i just want to know about her..anyone here to help me..pls suggest me about her :drowning

2. revan

revan New IL'ite

Hi plz tell for me also... I also consulted with dr. aarthi for IVF, did u undergone procedure...?? plz tell where u did ivf..

3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Dr. Aarthi Paari is good. I have gone to her for consultations [not IVF]. She has worked as an Embryologist in UK, and has good knowledge in Fertility area. She also works in Siva hospital, Ganapathy. She is patient in replying to our queries, and also seems confident in what she is doing. I would recommend her. Only downside is, we have to wait minimum of 2 hours from the given appointment time, even though you are the first one on the appointment list. As she visits 2 hospitals, she will be generally late to come to the clinic. That minus point aside, I felt comfortable meeting her and discuss my concerns. Plus, many women were successful in their journey, I even visited 2/3 when I was there. Good Luck!